MULTIVERSE 54 - NIGHTMARE

Rei, Inko, Eri, and Kota are left out of the room, continuing their march on watching Disney movies to make up for lost time on the younger ones. While the students in the theater are calming their nerves to make up for the fact that this next universe could be something horrible. 'MULTIVERSE 54: LOADED.'

A soft ticking is heard throughout the homeroom of class 1-A, the students are sitting at their designated seats. Some glaring at the ticking clock, others half asleep, and a few that are paying attention diligently.

Aizawa sighs while sitting back against his desk before asking his students, arms crossed against his chest after getting their immediate attention. "Are you okay?" Their attention snaps to him quicker this time, and a soft beat starts in the background, Shoji saying softly, "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord, my soul to keep. If I shall die before I wake, I pray the Lord, my soul to take."

Shoji looks a little confused about why he spoke first, never really speaking unless spoken to in the first place. Koda also perked up, as did the rest of their classmates. Izuku focuses on the screen, wondering how this is going to play out for their homeroom teacher.

Izuku speaks up, voice soft, but strong, "I, I keep a record of the wreckage of my life. I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind, they talk shit, but I love it every time." His voice is followed by Iida's deeper baritone, "And I realize, I've tasted blood and it is sweet, I've had the rug pulled beneath my feet." Uraraka looks up following with her lyrics, tears in her eyes, "I've trusted lies and trusted men, broke down and put myself back together again."

Aizawa sighs, crossing his arms while leaning back in his chair mumbling, "They all need fucking therapy." Mic snorts nodding, lightly patting Aizawa's arm whispering, "Obviously, with all the shit they've been through, they need it more than veteran heroes."

Izuku had nodded along to his words, recognizing the meaning behind them quickly. Iida and Uraraka doing the same, Uraraka leaning against Iida in comfort.

Kaminari and Bakugo sing together, Bakugo clutching his hands tightly into fists, while Kaminari is trying not to sob. "Stared in the mirror and punched it to shatters, collected the pieces, and picked out a dagger." Yaomomo looks down at her desk, hands clenched tightly in her lap, "I've pinched my skin in between my two fingers, and wished I could cut some parts off with some scissors."

Tsuyu's voice is heard next as she pokes her cheeks, to make it seem like she's smiling, "'Come on, little lady, give us a smile,' no, I ain't got nothin' to smile about, I got no one to smile for, I waited a while for." Todoroki's voice is next as his hand sparks, and the other freezes his desk from clutching it too hard. "A moment to say I don't owe you a goddamn thing. I, I keep a record of the wreckage of my life. I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind."

Tsuyu sighs, clutching onto Uraraka's hand tightly wanting the grounding comfort that they are all okay at the moment. Shoto, clutches onto Deku, lowering his eyes onto the floor.

Kirishima's voice is next, sitting at his desk, glaring at the blackboard behind Aizawa, eyes rimmed red from trying not to cry. "They talk shit, but I love it every time, and I realize. I'm no sweet dream, but I'm a hell of a night." Tokoyami's voice follows, the bird boy trying his best to keep Dark Shadow under control, "That I'm no sweet dream, but I'm a hell of a night. No, I won't smile, but I'll show you my teeth."

Jiro's harmonic tone followed their's as she twirls her earphone jacks' to pretend she doesn't care, "And I'ma let you speak if you just let me breathe. I've been polite, but won't be caught dead." All the girls harmonize while glaring at their teacher, and the others that had gathered at the door, "Lettin' a man tell me what I should do in my bed, keep my exes in check in my basement. 'Cause kindness is weakness, or worse, you're complacent."

All the girls nod in agreement with their statement in the song, Midnight sighing softly as she hates that she has to agree with her students. Mitsuki is staring at the screen noticing as her son is about to sing again.

Bakugo looks up, a few sparks going off on his hand, as he glares at Aizawa, "I could play nice or I could be a bully, I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be." Izuku's tired voice followed him, as he leaned back in his chair to look at the ceiling, "'Come on, little lady, give us a smile,' no, I ain't got nothin' to smile about. I got no one to smile for, I waited a while for, a moment to say I don't owe you a goddamn thing."

The whole class at this point are nodding along to what their counterparts are saying, agreeing with what they are saying. Some of the teachers are a little concerned about this universe is so close to being the one they live in. Izuku and Katsuki, especially nodding along while glancing at each other because of their last lyrics.

The whole class joins in the next few lyrics, "I, I keep a record of the wreckage of my life, I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind. They talk shit, but I love it every time, and I realize. I, I keep a record of the wreckage of my life, I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind. They talk shit, but I love it every time, and I realize."

Izuku stands, singing his heart out with tears gathering in his eyes, "Someone like me can be a real nightmare, completely aware, but I'd rather be a real nightmare, than die unaware, yeah. Someone like me can be a real nightmare, completely aware, but I'm glad to be a real nightmare, so save me your prayers." Todoroki's voice is next, harmonized with Bakugo's, "I, I keep a record of the wreckage of my life, I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind. They talk shit, but I love it every time, and I realize. I, I keep a record of the wreckage of my life. I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind. They talk shit, but I love it every time."

Izuku's voice is heard one last time as the screen slowly fades to black, "And I realize, I'm no sweet dream, but I'm a hell of a night, that I'm no sweet dream, but I'm a hell of a night."

Izuku sighs softly, ignoring the looks he is getting from his classmates, and teachers, mainly ignoring the ones from the heroes and villains. He stands and heads to the snack bar, wanting to take a quick break before the next universe, quickly followed by Katsuki, who glares at anyone who tries to approach them. Izuku notices quickly, giggles at the protective side Kacchan is already showing as they whisper to themselves heading back to their seats as words appear on the screen 'MULTIVERSE 55: LOADING.'

___________________________________________

A/N: 1225 words, hey guys, I am updating this now, as a sort of birthday present for my younger sibling, and they have been waiting for me to update for a while now. I love them and hope these next few chapters are up to par for them.

1) Lost Boy

2) Kicked Out

3) Little me

4) Why?

5) Moral of the Story

6) Hero Commision Sucks