4

3rd person.

Trigger Warning;
Mentions of sexual assault.

Leo's eyes stayed focused on the trees that passed by. One tree, two tree, three tree. With the tension in the car as thick as it was, Leo didn't want to risk a glance at Marco, too terrified of what he'd see.

Twenty one trees, twenty two trees, twenty—

Fuck this. Leo couldn't stay silent any longer, he knew his body wouldn't be able to handle what Marco clearly expected. Leo was in too much pain; the bruises that Machine's punches had left were throbbing, adding on whatever Marco had planned, Leo knew he wouldn't be able to cope.

Gathering every once of courage he could find, slowly Leo turned his head towards the older boy. His eyes locked on Marco's fingers as they drummed against the steering wheel, tap tap tap. It was now or never.

"Marc?"

Marco turned to Leo with a soft smile, before his eyes drifted back to the road ahead. "What's up bud?"

Was this fucker bi polar?

"I don't think... I can't do that tonight." Leo admitted, biting his lip as he anxiously waited for a response. Maybe Marco would empathise and leave him be for tonight.

A soft chuckle left Marco's lips, the sound alone sending a shiver down Leo's spine. What on earth was there to laugh about? Any small feeling of hope that Marco would feel any kind of empathy, crumbled right at that moment.

"You're being punished Le. Sorry, but we're doing what I have planned whether you want to or not."

Leo's breath caught in his throat. No.

"But... Marc, I cant."

"Should've thought about that earlier, shouldn't you?"

"Please Marco." Leo could feel the familiar burning sensation of tears make their way to his eyes. "Please, don't."

"Don't beg me right now Le." Marco moved a hand from the steering wheel, resting the limb on Leo's thigh. "You know how much I like it when you beg." He smirked.

"Marco, I tried! I fucking tried!"

"You didn't try hard enough, did you?" Marco's smirk turned to a sneer. "And what the fuck is going on between you and Emilio?"

Leo's eyes widened, "What?" He breathed. What the fuck did he mean?

"Don't play dumb." Marco shook his head, kissing his teeth, he continued. "The flirting Leo, what the fuck was that all about? Are you getting with him too?"

Flirting? That was just how he and Emilio were.

"Of course not!" I don't even want to be 'getting with' you. Came Leo's bitter thoughts.

"Bullshit!" Marco fumed. A sinister smirk appearing on his lips as his eyes blazed with anger. "I'll show you exactly who you belong to soon enough."

"Marco, there's nothing going on between me and Em." Leo reassured. "He's my best friend."

"I want you to stop hanging around with him."

What the fucking fuck?

"No." Leo shook his head. He was sick of Marco, he was so fucking sick and tired of everything. "He's my friend, who're you to tell me who I can and can't hang out with?"

Stop talking Leo, stop fucking taking.

"You force yourself on me every chance you get and now you're trying to, what? Stop me from having friends? What do you want Marco?"