72

A/N: sooo sorry for the delay guys, I've been so unwell this week. I still have like 2 updates to write for Leo's weekend home and then I'll work on the next chapter of BYLM.

(BYLM will be priority when IIS is complete)

trigger warning: dark humour, mentions of abuse and suicide.

L E O

2:15AM, Saturday March 18th-

"I vote you shut the fuck up."

Jack rolls his head, cracking his neck, body language screaming nothing but smugness. "How original," he drawls, a coo coating his words. "Even Car could come up with something better than that, sweetheart."

Ace's jaw clenches further, his able hand turning white from the hardened curl of his fingers. "Maybe you should jump, hm?" He tilts his head towards the edge of the roof. "I mean, you and Le get on so well for a reason after all. Fucking weird little trauma buddies."

Jack's smile only widens, he tilts his head back and stares at our brother, completely unfazed by his words. "Jealous?"

"As if," Ace scoffs.

Jack laughs, arrogantly. "Holy shit, you are aren't you?" I share a look with Alex, both of us becoming a little uneasy by how quickly this very amusing argument is manifesting. "You just can't handle that Le likes me more than you."

"Le likes me more," Ace mocks, face turning to his usual scowl. "What are you? Five?"

"No, if I was five, I'd be lying at the bottom of the stairs right now with a concussion." Jack says it so simply, as if it wasn't one of the most terrifying moments of his life.

"If only you'd stayed there."

Alex chokes at Ace's statement, whilst I turn to stare at Jack, eyes wide in apprehension.

"Please, you'd be lost without me, big bro." Jack grins, his words tumbling from his lips without missing a beat. "I mean, none of our siblings would be able to stand you without my amazing presence around to distract them."

"Okay, okay," Alex tries to calm the situation before it slithers out of control. "Why don't we all just take a breath — "

"Oh fuck you, the only person that can stand to be around you is Alex." Ace fires back, cutting Alex, who looks beyond done right now, off in the process. "And that's only because you suck his — "

"Feet." Jack finishes, eyes wide, almost fearful.

Huh?

He looks at me, then to Ace, who also looks at me with the same weird look as Jack. What the fuck is going on? Alex is the only one who doesn't seem shocked by what's been said. His face is neutral, though his eyes tell me he wants nothing more than to throw himself off the roof.

Am I missing something here?

Does Jack really suck his feet?

"Yes," Ace clears his throat. "Feet."

"You suck his feet?" I say slowly, trying to come to terms with this news. "Why would you want to suck your brothers feet?"