41

T H I R D  P E R S O N

The constant vibrations of Ace's cellphone were driving Carter insane. It had buzzed thrice now and the fact that his brother had yet to even sneak a glance at the device, well, it was bothersome for Carter.

He was the type who needed to check his phone instantly, which was never hard considering it rarely left his palm. What can he say? He's a popular guy. A very popular guy, if you catch his drift.

When the phone buzzed for a forth time, he'd had enough. Roughly bumping his shoulder against his younger brother, he narrowed his eyes at the raven haired boy, the same boy who'd for some strange reason decided to wear sunglasses in doors.

"What?" Ace huffed with an eyebrow raised, his azure ocean like eyes glaring over the top of the shaded frames.

"Why the fuck are you wearing sunnies?" Carter made a face, one that was a mixture of are you stupid and this tastes disgusting.

"The lights in here hurt my eyes." Ace replied in a monotone voice. "Why the fuck did you say that with an Australian accent? One, that may I add, is very shit."

Shrugging, Carter said. "Sunnies didn't sound right with my native tongue."

Ace snorted, "native tongue? Why are you pretending to be smarter than you actually are, Car?" He pushed the glasses up the brim of his nose with his smiley face painted middle finger and crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't let those big words give you a migraine now, fratello."

"Fuck you." Carter clenched his jaw. "Native isn't even a big word."

"For me it's not," Ace looked him up and down, "you on the other hand..."

"Asshole."

Clicking his tongue, Ace smirked. "Did you only interrupt my silence to insult me and my sunnies, or did you actually want something?"

"Oh yeah," Carter nodded, "check your fucking phone. It's been buzzing constantly and you've not spared it a glance."

Ace shrugged, "my eyes hurt so why would I check my phone? And why would me not checking my own phone, bother you?" 

"It's a pet peeve, okay?" The older boy threw his hands up, clearly exasperated. "You not checking it is making my blood run cold, ice cold, Ace, ice cold. So will you please, check your fucking phone."

Rolling his eyes, Ace nodded and pulled his phone from the pocket of his jeans. "Alright, alright. Calm your tits, Carter."

Emilio: Atlas is walking around in scrubs and I'm scared he might kill someone. Can you find him before he does?

Ace gazed at his phone with a frown. What's that got to do with me?

"Who is it?" Carter asked, moving his head to Ace's shoulder in an attempt to peak at the message.

Placing his full hand over Carter's face, Ace shoved him away. "None of your business."

"Rude."

Ace: Why the fuck would I go and look for him?

Emilio: 👁👄👁
Emilio: The lion, the witch and the AUDACITY of this bitch.
Emilio: 👉🏼👌🏼
Emilio: Wait... actually,
Emilio: 👉🏼👈🏼
Emilio: Does that answer your question big boy? Or do you need a more in depth answer as to why?