19

A/N: this whole chapter is of Leo & Marco. You can skip the full thing without it effecting the story. If you want to read but don't want explicit details, there is a second trigger warning before the more graphic scenes take place.

trigger warning — mature scenes, foul language, mentions of drug, descriptions of sexual assault and rape.

Darkness entrapped Leo's vision.

Long gone was his euphoric state, leaving him nothing but terrified.

The drugs had left their mark, stealing his sight, leaving him to solely rely on his other senses. Why the fuck won't his eyes open?

He could feel his body being lifted before he was lay on a comfortable surface. If Leo had to guess, he'd say a bed or couch of some sort. That thought alone done nothing to soothe his ever-growing anxiety.

He knew Marco must've been the one to move him, the hazel eyed boy being the last person he'd seen before he fell into abyss.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The feeling of his shirt being removed had Leo's eyes snapping open faster than he could breathe. His azure gaze focused on Marco, watching in terror as the older, shirtless boy hoovered above him, his hazel-green eyes locked on Leo; like a hawk stalking it's prey.

Looking past the older boy, Leo could see he was still in Atlas' parents bedroom. The balcony doors were closed now, a chair had been pushed against the knob of the bedroom door, giving him no chance to make a quick escape.

Leo wanted to scream. He wanted Emilio. He wanted Callan. For once, he wanted someone to save him because he knew he could never save himself from this.

He'd tried. Time and time again.

Marco was always faster.

"Ah, my little sleeping beauty has awoken." Marco grinned, the smile quickly slipping as Leo's shirt left his body, his bare chest on full view; showing Marco every mark Maya left.

"What the fuck?" He fumed, eyes hard as they pierced into Leo's. "Was it him?" He cryptically asked, his hand finding it's way to Leo's throat as his fingers tightened around the flesh, causing the younger boy to wince.

Leo looked at him like a deer in headlights. "I-I..." he stammered, lips trembling. He'd seen Marco angry before, but this was next level. Leo was beyond terrified. "W-was it who?"

"Don't play dumb, Leo." Marco snarled, the flecks of green had left his eyes as they darkened in possessive anger. "Was it Emilio? It was, wasn't it?"

Leo tried to shake his head, but Marco's grip was too strong. He was always too strong. He trembled, shoulders shrinking as he sank further into the mattress, his lungs craving every inch of the oxygen Marco's grip was limiting.

"No," he wheezed, tears gathering in his waterline as his cheeks burned red from the lack of air. "Marc... I-I can't..."

I can't breathe.

"You can't what, querido?" Marco tilted his head, loosening his grip ever-so-slightly. "You can't breathe?" Leo's eyes were pleading as he managed a weak, barely noticeable nod. "Good," Marco decided. "You deserve some pain, don't you? You've hurt me, Le, you just keep hurting me."