18

— Mature Language —

A T L A S

I've never questioned my sexuality.

No, nope, nada.

I could appreciate beauty when I seen it, whether that beauty stemmed from a boy or a girl, it didn't matter. Why should someone's gender deny them of the basic facts?

Why can't one boy find another to be beautiful, without the stigma of them being homosexual?

Not that I gave a fuck about what anyone else thought of me.

I'd always found the Lombardi's to be the synonym of beauty.

Each and every one of them.

That didn't make me gay... did it?

I found Lily completely breathtaking too, so surely that has to count for something?

But then I also found her brother to be much much much hotter.

Maybe I am gay or bi, or something...

For Ace I'd be anything he fucking wanted me to be.

Ace-sexual?

Calm your tits Atlas.

God I'm so whipped, he's not even mine or anywhere close to being mine, yet here I am lusting over him like the horny teen boy I am.

Exhaling a long sigh, I turned my gaze to the mirror in my en-suite. I'd ran here after my awkward loud blurt of thoughts, wanting to escape Carter's stupid little smirk and inspect the damage Bella had done, stupid bitch and her stupid long Cruella Deville like nails.

Bella Deville?

A long scratch started just before my eye, ending just under my cheek bone. Not to big myself up or anything, but I looked hell-of-a bad ass.

And hot as fuck, though that fact is already known.

Gotta clean it though, who knows what diseases lay under her nails.

God, I could gag just thinking about it.

Grabbing the alcohol rub from the small cupboard above the sink, I applied it to a cotton swap before running it over the slightly open wound, hissing like a motherfucker due to the sting.

Pain tolerance who?

I heard the door to my bathroom open, though my gaze never left my cheek assuming it would be some randomer from the party.

"Occupied." I stated simply, hoping that the intruder would leave.

"How's your face?"

Scratch that, lemme correct my last statement; hoping that the intruder would never leave.

My breath hitched in my throat as Ace's figure appeared behind mine in the mirror, I turned and stared at him gaping like a fish whilst my stupid brain was unable to form any words.

"I ugh, good?" I stammered, my left cheek flaming just as red as my right.

Ace stared at me with one eyebrow raised, his back leaning against the wall, arms crossed tightly over his chest, his lips curling up into a an amused smirk.

Play it cool Ati.

"Good, it's good." I repeated, my voice dropping an octave lower, making me sound completely and utterly ridiculous.

"Mhm, I'm glad it's... good." His blue orbs filled with amusement, as his tongue darted out to lick the corner of his lips, my eyes never straying from the action.