Future Book Info

A/N: a lot of you have been asking to see the covers and know the order of the books in the series, and you know I love nothing more than keeping y'all happy (queue eye roll) so here they are! I'll include a short description.
(PS: I suck at descriptions just so you know- which you probably do if you've seen BYLM's description lol).

BOOK 3
Jack's Story: most of you have started this so I'll keep it short. It'll be mostly from Jack's perspective, the first maybe few chapters will be third person as it'll show him growing up from the age of four till present time.
(I will include Alex's POV later on).
TW: abuse, SA, PTSD, mental illness, forbidden romance.

BOOK 4 Ace's Story: dual POV between Ace & Atlas

BOOK 4
Ace's Story: dual POV between Ace & Atlas. A lot of romance, including a lot of mature sexual content. More or less FWB to lovers, but it'll be a hell of a journey to get there.
TW: homophobia, anxiety.

BOOK 5 Callan's Story: coming of age, dual POV between Cal and Sofia

BOOK 5
Callan's Story: coming of age, dual POV between Cal and Sofia. A lot of romance and sweetness as well as a heart wrecking amount of sadness.
TW: illness, PTSD, mentions of death.

BOOK 6Killian's Story: first love, forbidden romance, brothers best friend, age gap

BOOK 6
Killian's Story: first love, forbidden romance, brothers best friend, age gap. A lot of sweetness and spice and a whole shit load of drama. Will love make or break him? (The entire playlist for this book is Taylor Swift & Grace Abrams, use that as a clue if you will.)