87

A/N: did your favourite *snorts* author gift you with an update on their very own day of birth? Yes she diiid.

"Okay, that's enough loving for me."

After ten torturous seconds, Kade pulled back from their group hug first, his face twisted to a grimace as he wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans. It had become all too suffocating and maybe a little too sappy for his liking. Unlike the rest of his siblings, specifically Ace, who done his best to dismiss the fact, and Lily, who loved nothing more than a cuddle with their brothers, touch was far from Kaden's language of love.

Like the shitty actor he had always been, Ace hummed in agreement, both him and Carter pulling back seconds after Kade had.

"Yeah, far too much."

Kaden rolled his eyes at his older brother, holding back the bullshit that lingered on his the very tip of his tongue as he fell back onto his seat with a content sigh.

"It's always one of you that ruin the moment," Callan said, rubbing his left hand down his face tiredly. "Can't we have one loving family interaction without the added commentary?"

"Sorry, Caldo, I was born to be destructive baby."

"That doesn't even make sense." Killian piped up, taking the seat to his brother's left as he picked up his abandoned textbook and opened the bookmarked page.

Who even bookmarks a textbook? Kaden thought as he huffed out a groan of annoyance. It seemed like he couldn't say anything these days without his stupid twins stupid input.

"Your existence doesn't even make sense."

"That makes even less sense considering I'm your twin."

"I don't get how you don't get it." Killian made a face at him, one Kade could only describe as resembling a squished marshmallow. "I had to share a stomach with you for nine long ass months, just for you to pop out after me and talk like something from a fucking Shakespeare novel. Therefore, your existence makes no sense."

Killian blinked, twice, thrice. "I think you thinking and voicing said thoughts aloud has just given me an aneurism."

"This is what I mean!" Kaden groaned in frustration, running a hand through his messy brunette curls as he stared at Killian exasperated. "What the fuck even is an Annie's rhythm?"

"Kaden, language." Grey warned. "You're already grounded for a week, don't make me push it to two."

"Yeah, yeah, okay mom." Kade muttered without even looking at the man, eyes too busy glaring at Killian's stupid smug face. "This is all your fault."

"Yes, of course it is." Came Killian's sarcastic response. He didn't look at his twin as he continued, eyes focusing on his textbook as his rant progressed. "It's my fault that you're so unbelievably stupid and uneducated, I must've absorbed all the brains in the womb — that's the only explanation for it."

"Is that your way of saying I got all the beauty?"

"We're identical, Kaden. Identical."

"I'm hotter than you."

"Identical."

"I'm still—"

"Oh my God, shut up." Ryan interrupted, staring at the two in annoyance. "You look the same and you're both fucking ugly. Does that settle this pointless debate?"

Killian looked mildly offended, whilst Kaden frowned and turned to his older brother. "Greyson! Ryan just swore at me."

"Ryan, how many times—"