16

Trigger warning;
Mentions of SA|Rape

Leo sat on the grass, his arms wrapped tightly around his torso, his chin pressed to his chest, trying his best to shield himself from Maya's scrutinising eyes. Jack and Emilio sat by his side, so close but never touching, respecting his space with their limps whilst their eyes never wavered from him, acting as his own personal bodyguards.

The whispers in his head were growing louder, their parceltongue hisses fighting for his attention, but for once, Leo managed to ignore them, completely and utterly so.

Maya had gripped his full attention, her eyes like shackles to his, locking him in place, never allowing him to leave, holding him captive in the depths of their moss like greens.

Stop looking at me.

Since her encounter with Ace almost four-minutes prior, she hadn't stopped staring. It was making Leo feel all forms of unease.

Two-hundred and six seconds, two-hundred and seven seconds, two-hundred and eight seconds—

Of course Leo hadn't been the only one to notice this, his siblings and friends all noticing it too, their patience dwindling to near nothing.

"Stop fucking looking at him!" Kaden fumed, cracking his knuckles, his blue eyes blazing with hatred. "What? You failed in your attempts of physically raping him so now you've resorted to eye raping?"

Atlas snorted at Kaden's remark, whilst Killian smacked the back of his twins head shocked by his insensitive choice of words.

"Don't speak to her like that." Bella turned to Kaden, narrowing her eyes at the older boy. She walked towards Maya, wrapping her arm around her friend, her hand proceeding to rub soothing circles on her back. "He's done enough," She pointed to Ace.

Ace was no-where near bothered, not in the slightest. He could admit that maybe he'd went a tad too far, not that he gave a shit. Maya meant nothing to him, Leo was his priority. With a mere shrug of his shoulders, Ace examined the chipped smiley face on his middle finger. Maybe Bella would like to see it—

"I don't think he done enough." Kaden retorted, clenching his jaw as he crossing his arms over his chest. "I think he should've done a lot more."

"Kaden." Callan warned.

"What Cal? I'm only speaking the truth, don't act like you don't agree with me." Kaden shrugged.

To him, Ace hadn't gone far enough, Maya got off easy, she knew he wouldn't touch her further, they all did. Leo on the other hand, she'd terrified him, he had no one there to save him. She deserved much worse, like a broken nose or better... neck.

"Leo?" Maya whispered, completely ignoring the glares being directed her way.

"Don't speak to him." Lily stood in front of Leo, blocking the blondes view of him.

"Lily," Maya sighed, fighting the urge to roll her eyes. "I want to talk to him, not you."

"And what about what he wants?" Lily raised an eyebrow, her hands twitching at her sides. "Do you ever think of anyone else but yourself?"

"All I want is one conversation, why are you so hell bent on butting in when it's none of your business? Look how well that turned out for you last time." Maya sassed, her head nodding toward Lily's pink cast. "Or are you trying to kid yourself that you're not terrified of him?"