21

How could this happen? How could the world be so cruel? Or better yet, how could Emilio's mama be such a fat ass?

"That greedy bitch." Em exclaimed, closing the freezer door with a loud huff. "Two whole fucking tubs, fucking two."

"What's wrong?" Leo curiously asked, pushing himself off the door frame, making his way towards his best friend.

"She's eaten everything, it's gone, all gone." He mumbled in disbelief.

"It's fine Emmy, let's just go to bed." Leo smiled softly, he didn't need ice-cream, Emilio's company was more than enough for him.

"It's not fine." Emilio said, his eyes hardening as he glared at the closed freezer.

His mama's lucky she's asleep right now or she'd have to face his wrath. How could she eat two full tubs? Ice-cream is a pick-me-up, it's not there just to simply drown in, which seems to be what his mother's done. Does she have no care? Or better yet, self control?

Slimming world must be going great for her...

"Emmy, calm down." Leo gently gripped Emilio's hand in his. "Let's just watch some movies, I might even let you spoon me? How does that sound?"

Emilio's eyes lit up, the ice cream scenario long forgotten as he practically dragged Leo from the kitchen to his bedroom. "I'm gonna take a guess and say you like the sound of that?"

"Mhm, you never let me snuggle with you." Emilio grinned, this was more exciting than Christmas for him and Em really fucking loves Christmas. "I'm very excited now... in more ways than one, if you get my drift." He admitted, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Leo rolled his eyes, he was far too familiar with Em's vulgar statements. "I said might, don't get too excited."

"Too late."

***

"You wanna be the little spoon?" Emilio asked, snuggling deeper into the kingsize duvet.

"Depends, have you managed to calm your... excitement?" Leo asked with an eyebrow raised. He did not need little Emilio digging into his back, nope, no thank you.

"I can never calm my excitement around you amore, you should know that by now." Emilio winked, opening his arms to Leo, "C'mon, I need hugs."

Leo stared at him for a moment, his eyes drifting over his unclothed torso before turning his gaze to his palms. "Emmy, could you maybe um... would it be okay if..."

"Leo, amore." Emilio sat up, his hand slowly reaching for Leo's jaw. When he received the green light that Leo was okay with his touch, Em grasped the younger boy's jaw gently, his thumb tenderly brushing along the soft skin of Leo's cheek as their eyes met. "We don't need to snuggle, not if it makes you uncomfortable."

"No, no, I want to." Leo admitted softly. Suprisingly he wasn't lying, he really did want to. "But, could you, I mean... would you mind putting a shirt on? I just... I don't–"

Too much.

"Amore." Emilio cut him off, a soft smile on his lips at Leo's nervous rambling. "Of course I'll put a shirt on."

Leo exhaled a sigh of relief, lifting his own hand, he placed it on top of Emilio's holding it in place. "Thank you Em."

"No need to thank me, I'm sorry that my body is too beautiful for you to handle. I get that a lot." Emilio grinned cheekily.

"You never fail to amaze me." Leo laughed lightly.

"You never fail to amaze me too." Emilio said honestly, his voice dropping to a whisper. "I mean it Le, you're fucking amazing and I'm so incredibly lucky to have you."