75

A/N: 200k reads? Wtf.
ilysm x

trigger warning; mentions of mental illness, sa, suicide, violence and marco.

L E O

4:28PM, Saturday March 18th-

No one speaks as the elephant-like stomps draw closer to my bedroom. All of us hold our breath as we wait for the shit show that's to come. Well, almost all of us. Emilio is the only one that seems content with the situation — too content. He's lay beside me, overly amused eyes focused on the ceiling as he attempts to hold back the worlds cheesiest grin.

I elbow his ribs. "Shut up."

He turns his eyes to me, a slow smirk rising on his lips. "I didn't say a thing, darling."

"Don't call him that." Kade huffs out.

We both tilt our chins down and stare at him questioningly. His eyes are burn with anger as he glares at Emilio, which isn't surprising in the slightest; Kade's always been one of my most protective brothers.

"Or what?" Emilio taunts, lazily.

Kade doesn't get the chance to respond, as our siblings and Charlie arrive. Their eyes take in the scene, brows furrowed in confusion as they gaze between the four of us.

"Why'd you scream?" Callan asks, breathing heavily. His voice is coated in worry, cheeks flushed as if he's just ran a ten mile marathon. "Hi, Em." He looks at him, seemingly even more confused than before. "I didn't know you were here."

"Hey, Cal." Emilio offers with a smile.

"So?" Charlie glances at us with his suspicious honey eyes. "What's going on? We heard screaming."

Killian looks at Kaden, who then looks at me before his eyes narrow back on Emilio. I hold my breath, anxiously waiting for him to spill the one secret I wanted to keep for myself. The one thing I don't want pressured into sharing.

"Will someone fucking speak?" Ace grunts, his tone lacking patience, as always.

"Killian's virgin eyes have been tainted!" Kaden remarks, throwing his hands around like a manic. He leans closer to Kill, voice a whisper yet still loud enough to be heard in the deafening silence his exclaim has caused. "That made sense, right? Tainted?"

No one looks amused by is words, all eyes turning to me and my best friend.

Killian hums, proudly. "You did good." He reassures, lips lifting into a small smile.

"Killian's what eyes have been what?" For once Carter actually understands the reference. His eyes are hard as he glares between Emilio and me, calculating in a way that makes my skin itch; a burning itch straight to my veins.

"Tainted," Kade repeats, a cry in his tone. "Those two," he points between us, lips curving to a grimace. Everyone's eyes follow his finger, they stare at us both, seeing our swollen lips and disheveled clothing. "Were getting all down and dirty and poor Killy had to witness it."

My Dad looks to be in deep thought, whilst my two eldest brothers look worried. I watch as Grey's lips purse, surprise crashing into me like a thunder bolt when he remains silent.