Don't Do Drugs at Home Kids

"Yo, Ash. Someone here wants to talk." I looked over to see Fez standing by the cooler door, Kat behind him. I didn't care if it was business or not, I was nosy. Plus Kat's been acting reeeally weird lately.

"Whatchu want?" I walked out behind Ash, him giving me a look as I stepped out. Kat looked over at me, flashing a quick smile.

"Do any of you know how Bitcoin works?" I gave her a confused look. The fuck she need bitcoin for?

"It's a worldwide crypto currency and digital payment system." I looked over at Ashtray bewildered. He shot me a look, I gave him a look back, that screamed 'how do you even know this shit?'

"I literally have no clue what you're talking about." I shook my head, looking back at Kat.

"Well, there's no easier way to explain it."

"Look. Why don't you just tell us what you tryin' to do, and we can tell you how we can help."

"Unless it's human trafficking. I don't fuck with human trafficking." I sniggered out of this, quickly covering my mouth as he shot me a warning look. I smiled, looking over at Kat waiting for her answer. Was curious, as to why she's been acting off lately.

"I'm not.. human trafficking.." She assures.. while unsure.

"Yeah, us neither." Fezco adds subtly. Just making me smile more to myself.

"Okay, um. I was just wondering if it's, like, a good way to anonymously get money online."

"That's literally what it's made for." Ashtray scoffed at her.

"Dumb ass." I shot him a look, him giving me one in return.

"Go do your fuckin, homework." I sucked my teeth at him, looking back at Kat.

"You good, Kat?" She smiled, nodded her head.

"Yeah, it's cool. I'll text you later." I nodded, watching her as she left.

"So you friends with her or some'em?" I nodded at Fez.

"Yeah kinda."

"Cool, cool. She normally act this weird?" I chuckled quietly at this.

"Weird yes, but that was weird even for her."

"A'ight. Just watch you don't get yourself in trouble. Go finish your homework."

"But I'm already almost done." I whined, wanting the break to last longer.

"Than it shouldn't take long to finish." I deadpanned, finally giving in and going to finished the damn work. Ashtray came back in not long after, going back to whatever it is Ashtray does. I wonder why he isn't at school.

"Why don't you go to school?" It came out before I could stop myself, looking up before turning to him. 

"Does it look like I have time to go school? The fuck am I gonna learn at school I don't already know anyways?" Then how 'bout anger management. I shrugged, turning back to my last bit of work. It was silent for a while, finally finishing the last bit of it and putting the work away. I leaned back in the chair, deciding to just play online instead. Maddy texted a few times, I texting back since I didn't have the homework police on my ass anymore. Nate was still ignoring her, too busy on his phone.

"Yo! Time to lock up." Fez walked in, putting some stuff away. I stood up grabbing my bags up as I followed them out. I sat in the car with Ashtray as Fez locked up.

"So what you guys want for dinner?" I felt bad about him feeding me, really I was just planning on eating at school and calling it good. It was quiet for a minute, causing me to look up, the other two staring at me. I shook my head, as if to shake their looks off me.