Latest Gossip

"Mornin, kid." I pulled my hands away from my eyes looking at Fez tiredly, Ash sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

"Mornin." I plopped down on the couch, Fez sitting at the table with a bowl as well.

"You gonna eat somethin kid?" I shook my head, ignoring my hungry.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I don't wanna eat." It was just being tossed back and forth, it getting old rather quickly.

"Would you just fuckin eat something already?! We ain't doin this." I made a face at Ash, him taking a bite and pointed towards the kitchen. I squinted my eyes at him, crossing my arms, making my way to the kitchen, mocking his yell under my breath. Fez chuckled out, eating some of his cereal.

"So how was the party last night? Before uh.. before you got home." I looked up in space with a 'don't even fucking start' face. I brought my head back down, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I can't fuckin even, with last night." Fez laughed, feeling the amusement radiating from the two.

"That bad?" I shook my head, pouring some milk in the bowl.

"I don't even fuckin know where to start!" I yell, looking at him incredulously, turning and putting the milk in the fridge.

"Uh... the beginning." I turned back at Ash sharply, holding my spoon at him.

"Don't fuckin start, sunshine." Fez laughed as Ash took a bite angrily, as I started making my way to the table. Fez sat at the end of the table, Ash across from me.

"Well Lexi told me something, but I can't tell you, but don't worry it's not something that'll come after us. Then fuckin Nate showed up-"

"Nate was there?"

"The fuck you mean he was there?!" I pulled back suddenly from the two, putting my hands up in defense.

"Bros, chill. Nothing happened, we glared at each other once real quick and called it good for the night. That was it." Ash shoved his face in his bowl to take a bite, neither one looking happy.

"Alright, what else happened?" I swallowed the bite full.

"Cassie acted weird the whoooole fuckin time. Whole time. Then she changed into this, ugly but.. incredibly revealing swimsuit. So they decide to use the hot tub... Cassie pukes all over them." I may or may not have laughed while saying this. I felt bad, in mainly ways. Maddy's birthday was ruined and Lexi had to clean up Cassie's mess once again. But come on.. she puked on Nate.. 

"Thank, fuckin.. God! Lexi and I decided not to go in." They made a face at this, Fez pushing his bowl away from him.

"Oh, that's nasty."

"Mm-hmm." I looked down at my food, sad for a moment as I remember the next events.

"Then Rue showed up.." I played and poked at the food inside the bowl, looking up at them as I tried not to look so sad.

"Then her mom showed up, us ambushing Rue with an intervention."

"You guys what?"

"Oh I bet she didn't like that." I shook my head, sighing a bit, as I bit on my lip.

"That's when we all found out Cassie's been sleeping with Nate." Their faces changed quickly, the shock and confusion clear.

"They fuckin? Cassie the uh, the blonde one right?" I nod.