Be Your Bonnie to Your Clyde

"Ay!" I jumped, feeling my head move up as someone inhaled harshly. I rubbed my face, trying to wake up. I was moved up, suddenly feeling myself fall back on the bed. I gawked, pushing myself up and looked around, Ash sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his face.

"Why'd you shove me?!" I looked back at the door, Fez looking down at his phone laughing.

"Cause you crossed into my territory again." He said harshly,  pointing back at the bed. I made a face at him, waving him off as I made my way towards the door. I was going to try and leave but Fez was still there. I peaked over the side of his phone, him holding it down flat for me to see better. I blinked a second turning my head along with the rest of my body, to get a better view. I leaned closer, standing beside Fez this time as I studied the photo. I felt my face heat a bit, the photo of me laying on Ashtray.

"Least you guys seem to be good sharin a room, I'm sure Ash won't mind sharin till things cool down with Faye." I shook my head looking back at Ash as he pulled out some new sweats from the dresser. He ignored the looks, opening his closet to reveal a horde of shoes.

"Jesus." I admired the shoes from afar for a minute, distracted from the suggestion from earlier.

"It's whatever." I pouted, my brows knitting together at him as I made my way to my room. I looked at the bed, Faye already up.

"You bitch." I grinned at her, as she smiled at me.

"I picked some clothes for you too. This would be like... super cool. As cool as it could be with how scary your clothes are anyways." I narrowed my eyes looking at the stack folded neatly on top of the dresser.

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

"I held up the outfit. I made an impressed face at the clothes.

(^ My character wears combat boots though

(^ My character wears combat boots though.)

"Aight, aight.. You did good Faye." She smiled brightly at me as I smiled at her genuinely.

"C'mon Lexi! You were gonna let Rue read it." I whined, following Lexi down the hall.

"Yeah but I want you to be surprised, I knew Rue wouldn't like.. fully care." I made a face.

"What?! Can't you tell me what it's about?" She turned and smiled to me.

"Fine. Fine just you can't tell Cassie, or anyone else. Please? Promise?" I nodded as she pulled me outside, making her way to a secluded table.

"I promise, Lexi. Not a soul." I held up a hand, trying to assure her.

"It's about us. All of us." I tilted my head a bit, making a processing face, trying to make sure I understand it currectly.

"Us? So, I'm in it too? And Us, as in the whole school, or our own little circle?" She huffed out smiling at me.