Hell the Fuck Nah

I sat upside down on the couch behind Ash, trying not to lean over too far and have my shirt rise up. I sighed, liking a picture of Jules with Rue and that new kid I saw them with earlier. My head swayed slightly to the song.

"Rue's here." I looked up, Ash buzzing Rue in. I flipped myself over off of the couch, catching myself before standing up from my spot quickly.

"Need a drink while I'm up there." I asked, waiting in the door way.

"Yeah bring me a Gatorade when you come back." I smiled and nodded, heading up stairs.

"Rueeee." She looked over at me as I hugged her, her hugging back quickly.

"Yo who the fucks that kid you been hanging out with?"

"Oh that's Elliot, I think you two'll get along." I shrugged, looking into the kitchen as Fez sat on the counter and Faye rummaged through the fridge. I raised a brow, her gagging as she sniffed a container of food, then proceeding to put it back in the fridge. Really? Now I know to go through the fridge later. 

"I'm a fuckin genius, Fez

"I'm a fuckin genius, Fez."

"Is that so?" I giggled at this, Rue nodded her head and making hand gestures.

"It is fuckin so because I came up with an amazing fuckin plan."

"And what would that be, Rue?" I lean against the other end of the counter as Fez, crossing my arms.

"Alright so, all you would have to do is front me, like 5000 worth of drugs, okay? And-"

"Hell the fuck no." He tries not chuckling out. I hummed quietly to myself,

"Okay, well before you say no, you kind of have to let me finish, right?"

"Hell the fuck no."

"Okay why do you keep saying that?" She asked, clearly getting upset about not being heard.

"I did not like the way the plan started." I snorted at this, trying to cover it with a cough, looking away from their unamused looks.

"Okay, well, you have to let me finish the fucking plan."

"No."

"Yes. You-"

 You-"