A Little Bonding Time

Turns out the couch is only comfy for short periods of time, when your drunk ooooor when your really high. Laying on it to watch movies never seemed to be as bad as it did actually trying to sleep on it. I kicked my feet in a short tantrum, making my way upstairs to get ready for the day before the others woke up.

"Yo, kid you up?" I heard a knock of the door, Faye stopping her insufferable snoring for a moment as he opened the door.

"Yeah I'm up." He looked around seeing me sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning down into the phone with my hood up.

"Aight, wake her ass up. Meet me down stairs." I nodded, walking to the side of the bed as I shook her violently.

"Ay, wakey wakey hoe!" I smiled as she flung up, looking around franticly.

"Time to go." I walked out of the room, her groaning as she followed. Now I see why Ash is the one to usually wake me up, this shit is fun. We made our way down stairs, Fez sitting at the table and Ashtray stood in front of the sink, putting something in it as he turned around to face us. He glared at Faye, making his way out of the house soon after.

"Come on." I trudged behind, climbing in the seat behind Ash as I closed my eyes and leaned against the door.

"So you're like, still in school?" I hummed at the girl, tired and not in the mood to talk.

"What grade are you in?" I groaned this time, thumping my forehead on the door.

"So you don't like, work for Fez?" I repeatedly thumped my head, her slow talking making my brain hurt.

"Shhhush." I held a hand up at her, as if telling her to shut her mouth.

"You get sleep last night kid?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, just a slow morning." I made it sound believable, not wanting him to know or worry about my camp out on the couch last night. He hummed, pulling up at school.

"Later." I closed the door behind me, holding onto my bag straps, lazily making my way into the school. I raised a brow, surprised Derek and some of his friends didn't even look my way as they stood outside the school. Good, hopefully the cunt finally moved the fuck on. He should be focused on the team anyways. This being his last year, end of the year coming up... Surely he's got better things to do than make my life hell.

     I tried not moving in my seat, mouthing the words to the song as I worked on my school work. I knew I was more than likely irritating Ash, which is why I was trying to sit still, failing epically.

'I see, dead eyes on the verge of suicide

I, realize it's not alright

I'll find my way to idolize it

In my eyes, I'll reach the sky

Runnin outta breath, I been runnin outta energy

Tellin all your friends you don't wanna be a friend to me

You makin up lies why am I gettin all the penalties

I wanna talk about us without talking to an enemy-" Honestly I thought the singer was underrated, not alot of people even knowing about him. Yeah he's not as heavy compared to some of the other artist I listen too, buuut.. my fucking music range is very very wide. I listen to everything.. almost everything. Mostly leaning towards the heavier stuff though.

"Why don't you just set your music up to the speakers? You literally only have one ear bud." I stopped, looking over at Ash, staring blankly at him.

"Nope." I shook my head sternly, turning back to my homework. Not only was I worried about him judging me for my music, since he has a very distinctive taste in music, one of which I do listen too, but I was also not wanting him to hear this particular song.