Love is Pain and Pain is Love

We stayed like that for a minute, before I pulled away and looked at him, my emotions taking over. I kissed him, pulling away quickly as I realized what I had just done. We locked eyes for a minute, my heart beating out of my chest. With not even enough time to blink, he suddenly slammed his lips back onto mine. The force pushed me back, still kissing as he walks me backwards till, I was shoved into the lockers behind us, causing me to grunt softly from the impact. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pushed himself further into me, trying to deepen the kiss. I reached up with my right hand, placing it on the back of his neck as I rested my other arm, with the wounded hand, over his shoulder. Trying to pull myself further into the kiss as if I could somehow get closer to him. Both of us lost in the heated kiss.

"Hold shit! Get it!"

"They're like.. eating each other's faces." We jumped, pulling back quickly as we turned towards the new voices. BB and Kat sanding at the end of the hall, both with faces. BB smirked wickedly, Kat very confused and looked disturbed. I retracted my arms, crossing them behind my back as I looked away from them all, more than likely red faced. They smiled at us tauntingly, their eyes shifting between Ash and I.

"Can we fuckin help you?" I try not smiling at Ash, him getting flustered at the girls silent taunting.

"Oh, no. Do carry on." BB gestured towards me, as I glare at her.

"Your such a bitch sometimes, you know that?" She smiled brightly at me, nodding her head as she puffed on her vape. Kat laughing behind her. We all stopped for a minute, looking up as we hear loud chanting and cheering coming from down the hall. I smiled, watching the sound be carried out around us. It sounded as if every single person in this school was chanting for Lexi. I looked over at Ash, causing him to look at me.

"Well this was fun.. But I'm needed elsewhere." I started making my way past the other two, them standing there just watching in amusement.

"Wait, Leslie." I didn't stop, him doing a half jog to catch up. I turned back partially, BB and Kat walking ever so slowly behind us. Ash turned around, waving them off as they started laughing to themselves. I rolled my eyes, walking off a bit faster.

"Wait, wait. I.. Is your hand okay?" As much as it hurt and how much I was still kinda pissed at him I could help but almost smile. I shook my head, giving him a side eyed look.

"Yo, can you just- Can you stop for a minute?" I stopped walking, sighing as he stood behind me.

"What, Ash?"

"How bout you turn around for starters?" He asked sarcastically. To be honest, I was still embarrassed about everything, mainly Lexi's fucking own it scene. And here I thought she loved me.. Lies! I mentally cried, lowering my head at the thought as I turned around to face him finally. I avoided looking at him at first, before giving up, remembering that Lexi wasn't finished the play yet.

"What?" I asked again, quieter than the first time. He seemed to think for a second, not sure if he was doing it sarcastically at me or if he was just generally thinking.

"I'm sorry, I stabbed you." I felt my eyes sting instantly. I think at any other point.. I'd have laughed if I heard thought.. But not this time. This time was serious. Plus it fuckin.. Huuurts!

"I'm not- I don't wanna deal with this right now. No. Literally, none of it." I had turned back, continuing down the long hall to go back for the gym to get to the auditorium.

"Would you stop that? Just-" He grabbed my hand, my non wounded one, and pulled me back towards him. I rolled my eyes at him, trying to avoid looking at him.