Fuckin Voyeur

"Yo, go get me a drink." I look over at Ash, him playing down on his phone. I sucked my teeth at him, causing him to turn back in the chair to face me but stays looking at the phone.

"The hell you want then?" I asked, getting up from the couch on the camera room. He gave me a look, me ignoring it as I realize he literally just has me get the same fucking thing for him every time.

     I make my way up the stairs, going straight for the kitchen

     I make my way up the stairs, going straight for the kitchen. I grabbed the drinks absentmindedly, as I focus on the sound of music and singing come from the living room. Okay, for starters nice movie, buuuut why's it sound like more than one people singing? I raise a brow, peeking around the edge of the wall, as I walk soundlessly further into the living room. I gasp quietly, throwing a hand over my mouth as I mentally freak out- with happiness. I spaz out, seeing Lexi and Fez hold hands on the couch, both of them singing the end credits of the movie together. I almost drop Ash's drink, trying to steady my phone, catching the drink and my phone quickly. I held the phone up, making sure flash was off, as I took a picture of them over the couch. I smiled brightly to myself as I turned around, dancing a bit to the music as I mouthed the words. 

"You normally dance by yourself like that?" I stopped short of giving Ash his drink, quick to look at the screen behind him, my face going red.

"Really, you little fuckin voyeur?!" He grabs the drink from my hand harshly, trying not to let the smirk play on his face.

"You literally took their picture without them knowing.. Takes a voyeur, to know a voyeur." I snuck my teeth at him, turning to the couch sharply, realizing he had seen everything...

"Oh, whatever." He laughs at me, stopping as he suddenly watches someone in the upstairs window, watching them as they moved. Soon enough Faye made her way through the room, Ash eyeing her the whole time.

"Damn, you still don't like her." He sneered at this, as he stood from the chair.

"Nope." I sigh as he walks over to the bathroom, not even bothering to shut the door. I looked away flustered as I looked down at my phone. I thought Lexi went home ages ago though. About time one of them made a fuckin move already, damn. At least he should be able to convince her to keep doing her play, and hopefully distract her from all the Goddamn Cassie bullshit. Not just Lexi being effected but of course Maddy, her texting and calling about the whole thing too. Fuming because of it. Which I get, Cassie, really fucked up this time. I heard the toilet flush, realizing he was done, but Faye still hadn't come back through yet. The hell is taking her so long, thought she was only taking out trash. Ash made his way back in the room, standing in front of the chair as he still looked down at him phone. I glared at this, irked.

"The fuck are you doin?" He looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"The fuck are you doin?" He retorted quickly. I huffed, looking away as the door suddenly opened, Faye stopping quickly as Ash turns to her.