To Deny Rue Drugs

I sighed out, laying on the ground, arms behind my head, one leg folded below me. Rue laid beside me. Today was fucking weird. The thoughts of what Maddy told me, fucking Kat coming to school dressed all different. Like she even has this whole new persona, it was fucking weird. But hey, all the power to her right?

"Rue!" I let my head fall to the side as Jules made her way over.

"Hey." I smiled at her as Rue greeted her. She sent me a quick smile, obviously happy about something.

"Guess what?" She made her way beside Rue, leaning back against her legs.

"What?"

"Okay, well actually. First, you are the best soft porn photographer in the game." I raised by brow at this, tilting my head up quickly to look at them. They were upside down, and it hurt keeping my head up like that for long, but that took me off guard. Nudes? Rue took nudes of Jules?

"So, thank you. And second.. Tyler wants to meet." I shook my head flabbergasted to myself, rolling over onto my stomach to look at them instead.

"What?"

"Like, for real?"

"Yeah."

"In like, person?"

"Yeah."

"That's cool."

"Yeah."

"Where?"

"The lake."

"When?"

"On Saturday after the carnival." What?.. What?!

"After?" I asked wary?

"Like at.. at night?"

"Of course, yeah."

"That doesn't seem, like, a little weird?"

"No. Sis, you watch way too much Dateline. Relax, like, he's our age. It's fine." I made a face, that read it wasn't fine. Like.. not fine at all. She didn't seem to notice though.

"Jules, you don't think, like maybe, you should, like, meet him at the carnival, like, in public?"

"I mean, we can't, like, he's a jock. His mom is super conservative. It's like a tough situation. It doesn't work."

"Honestly Jules, I don't really care about the situation, because it just doesn't seem safe." By now Rue had sat up from the ground, causing me to get up as well in reaction. I made a face, debating if I should step in or not. At this point I think they forgot I was here.

"I've been in situations that are way less safe

"I've been in situations that are way less safe. Like.." I watched awkwardly from the side lines, not sure what I should do in this situation. Part of me wanted to step in, part of me was saying to just let this run it's course. Though I wasn't sure what would happen to Rue if something bad really did happen to Jules. Plus the actual thought of something bad actually happening to Jules.