2| College

"Fucking hell

"Fucking hell." I say through my teeth. Looking up at what looked like a damn castle. The smell of rain filled my nose as I stepped out of the car. My mother shortly followed.

"Oh my, look at this." Her voice was high and so fucking fake. I watch an old man walking straight toward us. His gray hair was slicked back. He's wearing a black suit. He walks with elegance and confidence. He couldn't be any younger than 60 but looked like he could be in his early 50s.

"Hello, Mrs. Walton. I'm Mr. Reid." He greeted my mother, shaking her hand. My mother smiled brightly. He towered over my mother and me. He's probably around 6'1.

He turned to me, holding out his hand. "You must be London Walton." I wasn't expecting that. My head snapped to my mother, seeing that she was already glaring at me.

"No sir, it's London Fane." I said looking back at him. He quickly nods his head. "I am so sorry, Miss Fane. I will have that changed."

That bitch really tried to put my name as Walton.
What the hell is she on?

Crack, obviously.

Definitely.

"Well, let's take this to my office." My mother elbowed me in the rib causing me to hiss. "Don't fucking touch me." I snapped at her.

***

"I see that you have a criminal record." Mr. Reid said as he pulled out a small envelope.

"If you get anything more than a ticket, you will be kicked from my university. I took a big chance on letting you into my school after your encounter with the police." He explained.

Well dear sir, I didn't want to be at this college anyway, but this is my last options. Or until I get enough money to move to New Jersey and enough money to even get into Princeton.

"And you're to stay on school campus for two months due to your probation." He continued.

Does he really think he can keep me here?

"Any questions?" He gave a fake smile. I was holding back the urge to say fuck it and drop out of college before I truly even started.

If I'm honest, I don't want to be anywhere. "Well then, I hope you have a great stay here at Blackwell. I hope not to see you in my office again." He mumbled the last part. Giving me my schedule and dorm room keys.

Getting out of my seat, grabbing my things, leaving the office. Not before I heard my mother apologize for my rudeness.

"London Fane." Ignoring my mother and continuing down the hall. Hearing her heels hit the wooden floor. Luckily, it's a Sunday, so the halls are empty. Empty like my mother's soul.

You hate her so much, don't you?

What do you fucking think?

Damn,don't have to be a fucking bitch.