17| Ignoring

"It's the weekend London

"It's the weekend London." I groan as I curl the last piece of my long black hair. Looking into the mirror seeing my mother.

I just want her to go away.

You'll never get away from her. She'll just keep coming back.

She was wearing a white skin-tight dress with a white coat jacket which had giant golden buttons on it. The buttons are unnecessarily big.

Her dark sundress covering her judgemental eyes.
"Just have lunch with me." Her voice became much sweeter and softer.

If I don't go she'll just keep bugging me.

But if I do go something will happen.

We're screwed

We're screwed either way.

"Fine." I snapped at her, growing more frustrated with her being in the same vicinity as me.
Tying the front of my blouse. It was a brown puffy sleeve crop top. Pairing it with black jeans.

Walking out of the bathroom grabbing my phone

"Don't you think you should cover up a bit?" I turned to look at her.

Is she fucking serious?

Obviously

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed. "I think you should shut the fuck up if you want me to come to eat lunch with you." I said in a dark tone.

If she thinks she can just come into my dorm and act like a fucking mom, she must be insane. When I lived in her house, she never acted like a mother.

Leaving my dorm, hearing her heels hitting the marble floor behind me.

***

Sitting at the square table. My knees bouncing due to anxiety. The woman that looked just like me sat across from me with her hand interlocked with her husband.

His brown eyes bored into mine. I hated this man with everything in me. I...I want to burn his house down with him in it.

For all the pain he had caused me. For all of the nightmares, I get from him. When he used to throw me in the damn basement and leave me there for days.