26| Date?

I leaned my back against the wall as I waited for Augusts to get out of class

I leaned my back against the wall as I waited for Augusts to get out of class. Why does it take so long for classes to end? Like it seems to take years.

You're over-exaggerating.

No, I am not.

No...maybe a little.

The bell rings, letting all the college students out of their classes. "Why hello there, pretty boy." August's head snapped in my direction, causing his light brown hair to fall onto his face. His cheeks turned a deep red.

"W-what are you doing here?" August asked as he pushed up his glasses. I love how shy he gets when he sees me.

"I'm just here to steal you away from this horrible place." My tone was laced with sarcasm. August shook his head. "It's not that bad."

Yeah well for you.

"Are you busy?" I asked as I pushed off the wall and walked over to him, closing the distance between us.

"Uhh....No I'm not busy." He looked hesitant, as if he was lying when he said that."Are you sure?" He nodded his head.

He seems a bit nervous or worried, but I can't figure out why. "Why do you ask?" August said before turning to walk down the hall.

I pick up my pace to match his. "I want to take you somewhere." August looked down at me and his brows narrowed.

"You say that a lot." Well yes I do, but what am I supposed to say? I don't even know where I'm taking him yet.

"Yeah, so what?" A smile takes over his full lips. "Nothing, Trouble." I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous nickname.

It's a ridiculous nickname, but I like it. As weird as it sounds, I like the ridiculous nickname he has given me.

"So where are you taking me this time?" His voice was soft and steady, like it always is. I glare over at him as we continue down the hall.

"I haven't figured it out yet." My response caused him to laugh.

***

We are currently sitting in a pizza place. Am I going to get a pizza? No. I'm getting a sandwich. People think it's weird that I don't like pizza that much. I'll eat pizza, but if I can have anything else. I'll pick the 'anything else.'

"I think I'm going to get a pepperoni pizza. Do you like pineapple on pizza? I only think it tastes good if it's cold, so don't judge me." He continued to ramble on about pizza as he looked through the menu.

"W-what are you getting?" August stuttered when he looked up and noticed I was already looking back at him.

"I'm getting a turkey sandwich." I watched as his eyes widened at my response. He placed the menu down on the table. "We're at a pizza place." I nodded my head.