Epilogue

8 months later

8 months later

I let out a surprise yell when I stumble over something. August's hands grip my waist, keeping me from falling. "You're going to kill me." I exclaim.

I could hear August chuckle as he fixed the bandana that was over my eye.

August took us on a trip for the summer. When we got on the plane to wherever the hell we are right now, I wasn't allowed to look at my ticket or ask anyone on the plane where we were going.

And here I am now, blindfolded. I've been blindfolded since we exited the plane, which was an hour ago.

"Yes, I'm planning to throw you off a cliff." He jokes. I try to swat at him but miss, which only causes him to laugh at me.

"We are almost there." He says next to my ear, his breath against the shell of my ear sending shivers down my spine.

His grip on my hips tightened. He studied me, so I don't lose my balance. "Don't move." August says, releasing me from his grasp.

Well, it's not like I could if I wanted to. I would probably trip over a rock and eat shit.

That is the one thing I know. I know we are outside because I have heard birds and tripped over a rock a few times.

I accidentally touched a tree, which scared the crap out of me. It took August like five minutes to stop laughing at me.

I wait for a moment and try to listen to him stumble around. My stomach knotted due to how nervous I was.

"Ok, take it off." I struggled for a second because of how tight he had tied it to my head.

My eyes slowly adjust to the light.

My eyes instantly found his, and I think my heart literally exploded. I stare at him, not saying a word because I think I forgot how to speak.

August was on one knee with a small velvet box in his large, veiny hands.

His cheek was a deep scarlet red. "L-london.." My eyes burned. This isn't fucking happening. I look behind him; we are at our spot.

The blue lagoon was a light blue. "You asshole." I cry. August's eyes widened. He quickly rose to his feet.

I spent so much money just for him to take my damn shine. I put my bag on the floor, fumbling with shaky hands to pull out the small box, showing it to him.

August let out a breath that I didn't know he was holding. "You scared the hell out of me." I smiled, seeing how nervous he was.

I grab the collar of his shirt when he goes to get one knee against. "None of that bullshit."

He straightens, his tall frame towering over me. "Will you marry me, London Fane?" His hazel-green eyes are bright as they search mine.

"Only if you tell our future kids that I proposed first."