15| Cold

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, turning over not expecting the couch to be empty and cold

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, turning over not expecting the couch to be empty and cold. Looking around the room seeing my shorts nicely folded with my shoes on top of a chair.

What the fuck?

Pushing my messy black hair out of my face. Lifting myself off the couch. Grabbing my things. I don't understand why I'm feeling this way.

My jaw clenched as I put on my shorts and my black converse.

See I told you he'd leave.

Everyone does.

I know.

Pulling the door open, rushing down the stairs.
Walking through the silent library. It's so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"W-where are you going?" My heart stopped hearing his voice. I closed my eyes letting out a breath of relief.

He didn't leave.

Turning to look at him. His fluffy light brown hair was messy. Looking down seeing he was holding two cups of coffee.

He didn't leave he just went to get coffee.
"Good morning pretty boy." I said with a smile. I don't think I have ever smiled as much as I do now.

"G-good morning." He stumbled over his words. I watched a smile form on his lips before he looked down at the ground.

Closing the space between us. Grabbing the coffee from his hand. "Thank you." I say before putting the cup of coffee to my lips.

***

"Oh look it's you." Owen grumbles as he looks up from the table. Alyssa hits him in the side. "Oh shut it." She gives him a side glare.

Putting my bag down taking a seat. "Hello, gorgeous." I roll my eyes at Alyssa. Looking over at Owen seeing that he is glaring behind me.

His fist clenched tightly causing his knuckles to turn white. I turn following Owen's gaze. A tall guy with black curly hair was talking to Seth.

Watching Seth laugh at something the curly haired guy had said. Looking back at Owen. If looks could kill the dark haired guy would be dead.

Owen grabbed his bag before strutting in Seth's direction. My eyes widened seeing Owen grab Seth by the arm pulling him out of the dining hall.

"What the fuck was that about?"

I have no idea.

Getting up from my seat walking in the direction they went. Alyssa shortly followed. "What are we doing?" Alyssa said when she caught up with me.

"I'm fucking nosy." I said blankly as we turn the corner I see the familiar blond bitch. I haven't even figured out her name yet.

Her blue eyes caught sight of me. Flipping her blond hair over her shoulder as she stalks over to me. Stopping right in my way.