11| Train tracks

"So pretty boy how are we going to do this?" I lean on the table he was seated at

"So pretty boy how are we going to do this?" I lean on the table he was seated at. I looked down at him.
His light brown hair looks so fucking soft. I want to touch it.

I didn't listen to a single word the professor said about the project. My mind went blank as soon as I stepped into class today.

"W-where you listening to anything Mr. Q said?" He stumbled over his words when his eyes met mine. I gave him a 'are you really asking me this question' look.

He sighs heavily shaking his head. "We have to make either a short story or make a letter, but it has to be about the kind of love that is in books." He smiled looking down.

I've realized that no one and I mean no one ever comes into the library. I don't even think there is a librarian. I haven't seen one.

The library is huge. I've never seen a two-story library before, but now I have. This place is so big you could play hide and seek in here.

"So when is it supposed to be turned in?" I push a piece of my long black hair behind my ear. Looking up at me before quickly looking away.

"At the e-end of next semester." His cheeks redden.
I laughed pushing off the table. "Let's do something." Spinning to look at him.

His arms resting on the table. "But we have a project." He said softly threading his fingers through his fluffy light brown hair.

Tilting my head slightly. "You act like I don't know that." I shake my head in amusement. He shook his head.

"N-no can we just get some work done?" I sighed nodding my head as I pulled out the chair next to him.

***

I stared at the book in front of me. Looking up at August. "You have to read it." I continued to glare into his hazel green eyes.

"Isn't there a movie or something?" Sighing as he took the book. Putting my hands in my hoodie pocket, and leaning back in my chair.

"Yes, but you'll miss all of the details we need." rolling my honey colored eyes. Groaning in annoyance.

This is bullshit.

Shut up

I don't want to do this shit. But if I don't then that means he'll get a bad grade. Snatching the book from his hand and began to read it.

I think I'm allergic to doing school.

***

Slamming the book down on the table. I haven't even gotten to the next chapter. Picking up my phone looking at the time.

1 hour?

I've been reading for two hours and haven't made it to chapter 10. What the hell is this. Looking at the empty seat next to me.

Where did he go?

Probably left you like everyone else.

Shut the hell up

I'm just saying

I didn't ask for your opinion

Standing from my seat. "You know August I could really use your help with my assignment." Turning down one of the book isles.

My jaw clenched seeing that blond bitch practically in his face. "Can you please move?" August backed up, hitting the bookshelf behind him.

She didn't listen she just moved closer. Shoving her away. "He said move you pathetic little whore. Are you fucking deaf?" Her blonde hair was now in her face.

"Don't fucking touch me." She said moving her hair out of her face. I scoffed, growing annoyed. Who does this bitch think she is?

Tilting my head letting a laugh slip from my lips.
"You have five fucking seconds to get your ugly ass out of my sight." Her eyes widened before she quickly left.

August grabbed my hand pulling me along as he goes to get our things before leaving the library. I could hear his heavy breathing as we made our way out of the building.

Picking up my pace so I was matching his long struts Feeling his hand tighten around mine. We stopped in front of a cracked open gate. Pulling us through it.

Where the hell are we going?

We walk in silence. I can still hear August slightly struggle to get in a breath. Tall trees surrounded us. The sounds of birds and the leaves.

Letting go of my hand. We stood on a train track. The railroad was taken over by moss and leaves. Looking up at August as he grips the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry. I-I just needed to get out of t-there-" Cutting him off. "It's fine." I nodded my head.
His breathing is heavy.

What's wrong with him?

"You need to breathe I can't have you dying on me too." His forest green eyes snapped to my honey ones.

August nodded as he tried to catch his breath. "I-I can't." He said, shaking his head. Pointing to his bag he had put down when we got here.

His hands shook. "What?" I said slightly panicked. He started gasping for air. "August?" I rushed to grab his bag.

"M-my inhaler-" he gasped for more air. Ripping his bag open looking for the damn inhaler. Finally fining the damn thing.

Handing him the small inhaler. Quickly putting it to his lips as he inhaled the medicine twice.

"Are you ok?" I look him over. August nods his head. "I'm sorry. I-I just get really bad anxiety attacks sometimes." He looks down at the floor.

Lifting his chin so he was looking at me. "You don't ever have to apologize." I say softly. His lips part as his breath hitches.

"Do you understand Pretty boy?" I smirk watching his cheeks turn red. Nodding his head causing his slight brown hair to fall onto his face.

"I need words." I teased looking down at his plump lips. "Y-yes I understand." His Adam's apple bobbed.

"Good boy."