Prologue

I sit on the curb with my hands behind my back as the flashing lights fills the area around me. The cold metal wrapped around my wrist.

How the hell did I manage to get caught?

Because you're a dumb bitch.

Shut the fuck up.

I'm screwed. I can't get out of this one this time.A fucking month before I can escape the monster that is called my 'mother'.

Just wait until she finds out about this one. She might have a heart attack. I would pay a lot of money to see that.

These cuffs are uncomfortable, and I believe that they are unnecessary. Like, do they think I'm going to run?

I'm not leaving my car here with two dipshits that can't even drive a cop car straight. It's not happening. I sighed, getting frustrated that they hadn't called a tow truck yet.

They had already read me my rights and I decided to stay quiet. Like, what am I supposed to do? Say I wasn't racing? Yeah, that shit ain't going to work.

My eyes widened when I watch one of the cops open my car door and sit in it. "Get the hell out of my car. Call a fucking tow truck!" I shouted over to the cops.

Are they fucking crazy?

***

I stared down at the letter. Anger filled my body. I lost my scholarship. I was supposed to go to a good school so I could start up my own auto shop.

Now what am I supposed to do?

I can already see my mother's face. She'll tell me how much of a failure I am while laughing at my failure.

What a mother, right?

But I haven't failed yet. When I give up, that's when I failed. When I stop trying to get what I want, is when I fail.

And I haven't let myself fail yet, and I don't plan on it.

__________________________________

I'm changing Sweet Temptation to a college romance. But the characters are staying the same.

I'm just fixing things but the book should be fix and edited by the end of this week.