57| I was always yours

My muscles were completely limp when I woke up

My muscles were completely limp when I woke up. I peel my eyes open to find the bed empty. I roll over, my eyes darting around the room. I sit up with the sheet falling off of my chest, letting the cold air hit my bare skin.

I wrap the sheet around my body as I pull myself out of bed. I hissed at the ache between my legs. Walking on shaky legs over to open the door.

I peek my head into the hallway and let out a huff when I don't hear any sign of August. spinning around and marching back into his room.

Where the hell is he? I ask myself as I rip open the zipper to my bag and pull out some clothes. I very much do not like waking up to an empty bed, especially when I went to sleep with August in said bed.

The anger slowly fades when I hear the faint sound of the shower. I quietly pushed open the bathroom door. The mirror was fogged over due to how hot the water was.

I put my clean clothes next to August's. I let the sheet drop to the floor before opening the shower door and entering.

His back is facing me as I step into the shower. I slip my arms around him, hugging him from behind, resting my cheek against his back.

"Did I ever tell you that you have a fat ass?" I feel his chest rumble as he lets out a belly laugh.

August removes my arms from his body and turns to face me. Water drips down his face and his toned abs.

He smiles, pulling me into his chest. "Good morning." Feeling the hot water run down my body makes me sigh.

"You left me alone." I grumble under my breath. "I don't like waking up alone." I say, lifting my gaze to his. He was already looking back at me.

His arms around my waist tighten. "I'm sorry, I'll try not to do that." I nod.

He pulled away from me, grabbing something. He lifted a shampoo bottle up, showing it to me. "I wasn't sure which brand you use, but I tried to get one that smelled like you, but none of them really did." He rambles as he puts some in his hand and runs it through my hair.

"I can do-" He cuts me off quickly. "Hush," he says, turning me around. I let out a soft laugh. He lightly uses his finger to brush through my hair.

August takes his time washing my hair. August's love language is an act of service and physical touch. I like physical touch, but only with him. I don't like people touching me.

I feel August place a kiss on my wet shoulder. "All done." He whispers against my skin. I turn around, facing him. "Later, can you drive me to the police station?" His jaw clenched, but he gave me a nod.

August pressed a kiss on my forehead before getting out and leaving me to finish showering. I start to wash my body, making sure not to touch the stitches because I have to use a certain cleaner for them.