13| Tune

Walking into my 4th lecture of the day

Walking into my 4th lecture of the day. "Your late Miss. Fane." I rolled my eyes before looking back at Mr. Lows. "Sorry I was enjoying my last few minutes of not being here." The room filled with laughter and oohs.

"Take a seat Miss. Fane." Taking my normal seat. Laying my head on my desk.

Hearing a light tap on my desk. Ignoring it closing my eyes again. I wish I could sleep forever. Then it happened again.

My fist clenched tight I look over to see a girl with short blonde hair. Her eyes are a dark blue. Her full lips turned up at the corners.

"Hi, I'm Savanna ." Not answering I put my head back down. "Damn Alyssa was right." Hearing her chuckle.

"And what did she say?" I lifted my head and looked at the blond. "She said that your are too stubborn to talk to people." I'm not stubborn.

"I'm not wrong am I?" She challenged. My jaw clenched tightly. Who does this bitch think she is?

"It's ok darling. I know I'm right." She shows her pearly whites. When the bell rings she stood, grabbing her things. She's tall probably 5'10 or 5'11.

I don't know how to feel about her

I like her

No one was asking for your opinion.

Well, I put it there, didn't I?

I'm going to beat your fucking ass.

Haha, you can't cause I'm you. Stupid bitch.

***

"Have you seen that gorgeous blond?" I raised a brow. Alyssa rolled her brown eyes. "Her name is Savanna." A bright smile was on her face.
Does her cheeks ever hurt from smiling so much?

"Yes, I've seen her." And I don't like her.

You don't like anyone

Beside Aug-

"Good because I said she could sit with us at lunch." Alyssa rushes out as we walk to our next class. Seeing a familiar dark brunette walking in front of us. Pulling his backpack so that he was now walking beside us.

"Hey, sunshine." Seth laughed at the nickname as he shook his head. Ruffling his dark brown hair. Swatting at my hand. "Will you stop that?" He snap but his lips pulled into a smile.