Bonus Chapter

I was now a married man as of

I was now a married man as of... I paused, looking over at the clock that sat on the nightstand. 9 hours ago, 54 minutes ago, and... 13–14 seconds ago I got married.

I'm married. I could still hardly believe it. We just landed in Italy three hours ago. We had dinner reservations, then we took a small walk.

We are here for a week, and I have many things planned. Like visiting the beach and going to a F1 race. She doesn't know about that yet.

London doesn't know about a lot of the things we have planned. She just knows about the beach trip and the boat, but not that we will spend the weekend watching F1.

I would have done Nascar, but it's not coming until a week after we leave.

My back rests against the headboard of the hotel bed. I pull the tie from my neck and place it on the nightstand.

Unbuttoning some of the top buttons of my suit and letting out a sigh I smile when I hear the shower turn off.

When I hear the bathroom door open, I glaze over. "I missed you—" Cutting myself off when London walks into the room. My heart was pounding in my chest just at the sight of her.

Her long black hair was damp, resting over her shoulders. My eyes drag down her body. She was only wearing a black lace set. Her breasts were very visible through the thin fabric.

A wicked smile resting on her lips when her light brown eyes dropped to my very hard on that was pushing against the fabric of my black slacks. London has always had the ability to take my breath away, and right now I wasn't breathing.

London's hips sway as she takes a few steps closer to the bed. I quickly pushed off of the bed. I wanted to kiss her and drown in her scent. She takes a step back when I go to pull her into me.

My brows furrowed at her sudden movement. "You're mine tonight." Her voice has my cock twitching in my pants. "I'm always yours, Mrs. Reid." I can't help but smile, knowing that she is my wife.

She hums, taking a step closer. When I go to touch her, she pushes my hand away. She knew what she was doing. She was teasing me. I watch as London walks past me and sits on the large king-sized bed.

"I want you to beg." Her seductive voice fills my ears, fueling the fire that I was already feeling. She looks up at me with this hungry look in her eyes.

I could feel my cheeks heat. "Get on your knees." She orders. My eyes widened slightly.

"On my k-knees." I stuttered, which only made her smile. She nods, and her eyes move to the spot where she wants me to sit.

London's eyes move slowly as she watches me walk across the room. I hovered over her for a second, my heart pounding out of control and my breathing seeming deeper.

Slowly, I drop to my knees in front of her. I want to touch her and if I don't soon I think I might die.

Her cold hands grip my jaw, tilting it back. "Come on, Pretty boy." I shuttered under her touch. "I want you to beg." My eyes snapped to hers.