20| Late

Mature content.
This book is filled with mature content without a warning. This is the only one I'm giving.

Where is she?

Where is she?

She was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago.

Picking up my phone and call her again. Nothing. It just rings. Looking around the empty library. My foot bouncing up and down.

Is she ok?

Did I do something wrong?

My head swarms with thoughts. I quickly pushed out of my chair. I left my things there. I know no one comes into the library. It's just me. Well, until London came.

I pushed open the library doors. Pulling my phone out again to see if there were any messages. Nope, still nothing.

What the hell?

I sigh. Slipping my phone back into my jeans. Climbing the stairs, taking two steps at a time. Heading to her room. It'll be ok if she can't work today.

What if she's sick?

Making my way to London's dorm. I lightly knock on the door while looking around to make sure no one sees me.

Biting the inside of my bottom lip. I sigh, turning and walking down the hall. I'll just work by myself today.

You work better that way.

I know.

Around the corner, I freeze. A guy leaned over her. His arm was placed above London's head. My heart clenched.

So she....

Watching him lean down. I can't do this. I turned, making my way back to the library. I shouldn't feel like this.

She's not even my girlfriend.

Might as well be your girlfriend.

Quickening my pace. My fist clenched tightly. I wanted to knock the shit out of the guy just for being near her.

Hearing a familiar high pitch voice come from behind me. "August." Stacy exclaimed, as she quickly made it to my side.

I pushed my glasses up my straight nose. My jaw clenched tightly. "I was thinking that-" I stopped in my tracks. "No, Stacy. What do you not understand?" I looked down at her.

Her eyes widened at the tone of my voice. I felt bad.
I didn't mean to snap at her. It just came out.

Pushing open the door to the library, going straight up the stairs. Entering the room my eyes instantly snap to my electric guitar that is in the corner of the room.

Grabbing it and plugging it in. I set up the rest of my equipment. Making sure nothing sounds off.

***