59| tease

That old bastard is going to get what's coming to him

That old bastard is going to get what's coming to him. I'm going to take everything out from under his noes.

His life is going to crumble right in front of him. I still haven't told London that I know it was all my grandfather's idea to try to get her killed and I don't think I'm ever going to.

I don't think she could handle knowing that her boyfriend's grandfather tried to have her killed. So I am going to do this on my own.

My phone buzzes against the wood of the nightstand. I swiftly grab it off of the nightstand and leave the room so I don't wake London.

Answering the call, lifting my phone to my ear. "Ok sir, the University is yours." Boyds voice came through the phone. I walk into the living room of my apartment and open my laptop.

"Now sell it." I said dryly. "W-what?" Boyd stutters. Anxiety fills my veins the longer that I sit on the phone.

My jaw clenches as I try to fight off the anxiety. God I hate talking to people. I'm a grown adult and still can't handle talking to people.

"But sir, what was the point in buying Blackwell if you were just deciding on selling it?" I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Boyd, do as I tell you before you have to find a new job." I mutter into the phone.

"Yes sir." I hang up, drifting my full attention to the screen in front of me. I slowly watched all of the money drain from my grandfather's bank account.

If he doesn't have a heart attack from losing blackwell then he sure will when he finds out that he has no money to his name.

If he thought he was just going to get away with trying to kill London he is completely mistaken.

He may not be going to prison but I'm sure will make his life a living hell. I'll make him wish he was in prison.

Shutting my laptop and walking into my room, quietly slipping back into bed before she noticed that I left. I sneak my arms around her waist.

My body slowly lets go of all the tension I have. "Where'd you go?" She grumbled. Shit.

"Had to answer a call." I mumble. She rolls over to face me. Her eyes barely opened as she glanced over to me. I brush her hair out of her face. A smile taking over my lips as I take in every bit of detail of her.

She is so beautiful.

The dark freckle right above her eye or the small faint scar on her cheek. I brush the pad of my finger over the small scar.

"Where'd you get this from?" I stare at the faint mark on her light skin. I had a feeling of what it could be from. But I was hoping that I was wrong.

London let out a breath, rolling onto her back. When I was about to tell her it was alright and that we didn't need to talk about it, she began to speak.

"When I was 15 I came home 2 minutes late and... well he didn't like that too much." London let out a laugh but I know it was to mask that she was pained by the memory.

She went quiet and stared up at the ceiling looking lost in her own conscience.

Leaning on my elbow. "You know you talk in your sleep." I change the subject, bringing her out of her own thoughts and back to me.

Her honey colored eyes drifted to my hazel ones. London raised a brow and asked. "Oh really and what do I say?" I smirk, taking the opportunity to tease her.

I hover over her just a bit, my face merely inches away from hers. "How helplessly in love you are. Hmm what's his name?" She rolls her eyes and pushes on my chest. I fall back, my head hitting my pillows.

London climbs over me, her thighs on either side of my body. My teeth clench when London pushes her ass down on my now hard bulge.

She looks down at me with a mischievous smile plastered on her full red lips. Her long thick hair draped over us.

"Hmm let me think." She hums, her lips pinching together as she pretends to think. "He's tall, handsome. He's kind of a nerd though." I rest my hands on her hips, gripping them lightly.

I lean up trying to catch her lips with mine but fail when she pushes me back into the bed.

"You ok August? You look a little flushed." She teases, grinding down again making me hiss. God I want her so badly it hurts.

I swallow harshly, gripping her tighter. "I'm fine." I breathe. My skin burned and my heart raced.

London knew what she was doing and she liked seeing me weak and breathlessly under her. She liked knowing the effect she had over me.

London leaned down her lips hovering over mine. Her fingers slipped under my shirt, barely brushing over my hot skin. "You sure pretty boy?" A deep groan leaves my mouth at the nick name.

When I lean up again she pulls away. Her tongue clicked in disapproval. My stomach flexes when she brushes over my abdomen.

All I'm aware of is her and the way her eyes shine when I do as she says.

"I want this off." She tugs at the end of my shirt. I lean up just enough to do what she wants. Tossing my shirt to the side and gazing up at her.

God she is so beautiful. It didn't matter what she wore or if she was even wearing clothes at all she was the most beautifulest woman I have ever seen.

She could wear a fucking trash beg and I would still think she was beautiful.

London grips my jaw, tilting my head slightly. I let out a light groan when her wet lips kissed up my jaw all the way to my ear.

She places one last kiss on the tattoo behind my ear before whispering. "I'm getting in the shower." She climbs off of the bed.

My jaw clenches at how bad my cock is throbbing. "You have a bit of a problem." She smiles at me innocently. I roll my eyes and let my head drop onto my bed.