Round 1 Wait 1 + Whack & Wait 2

Welcome, contestants, to the first round's results! I had a ton of fun reading your stories; you guys are all so good!

(Also, I just now realized that I never told you guys this in this book, but Silver (the character) uses she/her pronouns. Got that? Cool.)

This was your first team challenge, and your deadline was yesterday. It is now officially the 19th of April, which means I have to call time on the stories.

Those of you who submitted stories were ranked at most #1 and at least #24, while those of you who didn't got #48, tanking your team's average rank and bringing them closer to being up for elimination. Now, I understand life exists and sometimes gets in the way and all, but just make sure your team does, too; after all, they're the ones directly deciding if you get eliminated or not.

That being said, I've judged and ranked all of the stories I've received. Before I announce which team is up for elimination, I'm going to award the individual Token rewards first.

#5, with a score of 38/50, and receiving 1 Basic Token, is...Contestant #3, Bleach Bottle! (@MangoManDude)

#4, with a score of 42/50, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #12, Velv! (@MystikHope)

#3, with a score of 44/50, and receiving 3 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #21, Crossy! (@halfasleeptypist)

#2, with a score of 45/50, and receiving 4 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #7, Ink Pot! (@ThehumanNamedE)

And finally, #1, with a stunning perfect score of 50/50, and receiving the 1st place prize of 5 Basic Tokens, is...

...Contestant #10, Times New Roman! (@MyKeThePro)

Congratulations on your places, you five! Like I said, I loved reading your stories, and I'm looking forward to more!

But that's enough positivity for now. This is when things get ugly—it's time for me to announce which team has to kick off one of its members. Three teams are safe, but one has to go to the chopping block. But first, the top two teams and their prizes.

Team #1, with an average rank of 20, and receiving 3 Basic Tokens each, is...[insert name here]!

Team #2, with an average rank of about 20.3, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens each, is...Nova Roma!

The Royal Cowards, Ln'eta, you're both on the chopping block. One of you is safe; one of you is not. With an average rank of about 33.1, and receiving 1 Basic Token each, Team #3 is...

...The Royal Cowards!

That means Ln'eta, with an average rank of about 35.5, is up for elimination.

Here's a list of who all got Token awards this round:

+4 or more Basic Tokens
+8Times New Roman (@MyKeThePro)
+5Ink Pot (@ThehumanNamedE)
+5Crossy (@halfasleeptypist)
+5Velv (@MystikHope)

+3 Basic Tokens
Takeout Coffee (@M30WS0M3)
Slimey (@threadar)
Magnet (@nofacebitxh)
Candy Wrapper (@doneewithhlifee)

+2 Basic Tokens
Bleach Bottle (@MangoManDude)
Ink Well (@bfbfanficfan)
Top Hat (@GuiGui078)
Placeholder (@Demonvampire987)
Sticker (@_Reqxy_)

+1 Basic Token
Potted Plant (@Echo_The_Emo)
Gemy (@katismoi)
Mac and Cheese (@Jabewostar)
ToNT (@boredofconfusion)

——————————

Cat, Red Button, Chocolate Bar, Warped Wart Block, Ancient Debris, and Hydraulic Press, you are the six contestants up for elimination. Think carefully about who you want to eliminate, as your choice may make your competition run either easier or harder.

...is what I would say if you all were actually up for elimination, that is. But for personal reasons which I won't disclose, Contestant #13, Mango Flan, has informed me that he wishes to withdraw from the competition. Therefore, there will be no elimination this round.

That means that, at least for now, you are all safe. For those of you with enough Basic Tokens, consider buying some other Tokens to help you in your competition run. You won't get any purchased Tokens until the next round, so if you wanna buy something, get it before it's too late. (Contestants up for elimination can also buy tokens, but as per usual, they will not receive them until the next round—which is, of course, after the elimination.)

However, since there's no elimination, Ln'eta will receive a penalty next round to compensate. Round 2 will officially begin on the 22nd of April, three days from now, so get ready.

That's all for now! See you soon!