Round 4 Wait 1 + Whack & Wait 2

Okay, first, can I just say that I absolutely love how half of you wrote about Ink Pot—and only Ink Pot—chasing Takeout Coffee everywhere to drink their insides? I was kinda hoping that each of you would chase them, but seeing everyone just staring at those two idiots run around the stadium was honestly way funnier.

Anyway, it's that time of the [insert whatever unit of time is most convenient here] again! Yesterday was the deadline, which means today I get to hand out awards! So let's get right to it!

#5, with a score of 36/50, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #7, Ink Pot! (@ThehumanNamedE)

#4, with a score of 40/50, and receiving 4 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #8, Placeholder! (@Demonvampire987)

#3, with a score of 42/50, and receiving 6 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #3, Bleach Bottle! (@MangoManDude)

#2, being the second contestant to attain a score of 47/50, and receiving 8 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #9, Potted Plant! (@ToastyArtist)

And finally, #1, being the first contestant to attain a score of 47/50, and receiving the 1st place prize of 10 Basic Tokens, is...

...Contestant #10, Times New Roman! (@MyKeThePro)

Good job, everyone! Now, it's time to hand out team rewards—and which team gets the special Advantage in Round 5!

First, though, Team #3, with an average rank of about 39.6, and receiving a whole lot of nothing, is...[insert name here]!

Now, with an average rank of about 28.9, and receiving both 4 Basic Tokens each and the Advantage, Team #1 is...

...The Royal Cowards!

That means Nova Roma, with an average rank of about 29.1, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens each, is Team #2.

Here's a list of who all got Token awards this round:

+6 or more Basic Tokens
+12Times New Roman (@MyKeThePro)
+12Potted Plant (@ToastyArtist)
+10Bleach Bottle (@MangoManDude)
+6Placeholder (@Demonvampire987)
+6Ink Pot (@ThehumanNamedE)

+4 Basic Tokens
Gemy (@katismoi)
Mac and Cheese (@Jabewostar)
ToNT (@boredofconfusion)
Red Button (@rubric_cube)

+2 Basic Tokens
Ink Well (@bfbfanficfan)
Top Hat (@GuiGui078)
Velv (@MystikHope)
Sticker (@_Reqxy_)
Chocolate Bar (@poop-e-head)

——————————

Potted Plant, Ink Pot, Gemy, Mac and Cheese, Bleach Bottle, ToNT, and Red Button, congratulations on your Advantage! Pay close attention to next round's Write chapter to see how it works! And for everyone who can, don't forget to spend your Basic Tokens! Remember, they're useless on their own!

Since this was only a reward challenge, there won't be a Whack this round. And I'm sure you all remember that I shortened the Wait periods from three days to one day. That means we're getting right back into the action on the 7th of July—tomorrow. Remember, next round, there will be an elimination. Get ready, because I'll be seeing you guys really soon!