Round 16 Wait

It's that time again, contestants! I can imagine that this must have been a pretty hard vote; you guys are six of the best contestants in the camp after all! (Literally, since you're the last six left.)

But regardless, the camp must go on, which means one of you has to go. So, without further ado, let's get into the elimination!

First off, Times New Roman is safe because he used an Immunity Token (and also because he won the last challenge, but the Immunity Token reasoning is funny so I'm keeping it).

Next one safe is Placeholder, who used an Immunity Token.

Bleach Bottle and Chocolate Bar are both safe with 0 votes each.

It's down to Velv and, for the third time in a row, Potted Plant. You guys have both played very well; it's gonna be a bit hard to see one of you go. But we must, so, with 4 votes, the 19th contestant to be eliminated, and the 6th-place finisher, is...

...Potted Plant.

In a 4–2 vote, Contestant #9, Potted Plant (@SilverPins) is eliminated. Thanks for playing, and goodbye!

*yeets Potted Plant into space*

——————————

Bleach Bottle!

Placeholder!

Times New Roman!

Velv!

Chocolate Bar!

Congratulations, all of you! You're in the Top 5, which means you've made it to the Homestretch! Can you guys believe that there's only going to be four more challenges in this camp before we crown our very first winner? I'm so excited!

Since we're in the Homestretch, it's time to take whatever medium you were keeping count of your Tokens on and throw it away! All Tokens are null and void, and your only tool now is your writing prowess and social skills!

So get ready, contestants, because this is where the real competition begins! Your first challenge of the Homestretch will come out on the 25th of March—tomorrow. See you there!