Round 5 Wait 1

Before we begin, I'm implementing a new rule. Yes, I know a lot's been changing about the camp in just the first few rounds, but this is the first time I've (and possibly anyone else has) ever done anything like this, so it's kinda like one huge experiment. I was going to announce it in Round 6, but I decided to announce it now instead.

From now on, if you don't vote in the Whack, your vote will automatically be cast against the most inactive player up for elimination. If you happen to be the most inactive player, this means that you will vote for yourself.

Now, you might be asking, "But Silver, how do you define inactive?" It's simple: it's the contestant who's participated in the fewest challenges. But what if it's a tie? In that case, the highest-placing contestant in the challenge before (who hasn't already voted) will be the tie-breaker and will choose which of the tied inactive players will be eliminated.

While we're on the subject of ties, if the Whack vote ends up being a tie, the highest-placing contestant in the challenge before (again, who hasn't already voted) will be the tie-breaker.

All right, now that that's taken care of, it's time for the results! First, the individual rewards.

#5, with a score of 38/50, and receiving 1 Basic Token, is...Contestant #7, Ink Pot! (@ThehumanNamedE)

#4, with a score of 40/50, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #1, Takeout Coffee! (@M30WS0M3)

#3, being the second contestant to attain a score of 41/50, and receiving 3 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #8, Placeholder! (@Demonvampire987)

#2, being the first contestant to attain a score of 41/50, and receiving 4 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #17, Chocolate Bar! (@poop-e-head)

And finally, #1, with a score of 44/50, and receiving the 1st place prize of 5 Basic Tokens, is...

...Contestant #10, Times New Roman! (@MyKeThePro)

Good job, everyone! But now, it's that time again—time to see who's up for elimination.

First, Team #1, with an average rank of about 28.3, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens each, is...Nova Roma!

Now, with an average rank of about 35.9, and receiving 1 Basic Token each, Team #2 is...

...The Royal Cowards!

That means [insert name here], with an average rank of 37, is up for elimination.

Here's a list of who all got Token awards this round:

+3 or more Basic Tokens
+7Times New Roman (@MyKeThePro)
+6Chocolate Bar (@poop-e-head)
+5Placeholder (@Demonvampire987)

+2 Basic Tokens
Ink Well (@bfbfanficfan)
Top Hat (@GuiGui078)
Velv (@MystikHope)
Sticker (@_Reqxy_)
Takeout Coffee (@M30WS0M3)
Ink Pot (@ThehumanNamedE)

+1 Basic Token
Potted Plant (@ToastyArtist)
Gemy (@katismoi)
Mac and Cheese (@Jabewostar)
Bleach Bottle (@MangoManDude)
ToNT (@boredofconfusion)
Red Button (@rubric_cube)

——————————

Normally, everyone on [insert name here] would be up for elimination. However, The Royal Cowards' Advantage has limited the team's voting choices to only two members rather than all four. They've cast their Advantage Votes (that's what I'm calling them now since I didn't realize the difference between votes and "votes" wasn't distinct enough), so now it's time to see what they've decided.

With the highest number of Advantage Votes, the first contestant up for elimination is...

...Crossy.

Now, you may be wondering, "What do you mean, rather than all four? Aren't there five members of [insert name here]?"

Yes, there were. But I've received notice that Contestant #21, Crossy, wishes to withdraw from the competition. Therefore, the two candidates up for elimination will instead be the contestants with the second and third highest number of Advantage Votes.

That being said, we actually had a tie for second and third anyway. So, without further ado, the two contestants up for elimination are...

...Takeout Coffee and Candy Wrapper.

Everyone on [insert name here] must vote for one of these two contestants. And since there's four of them, the vote could end up being 2-2. Therefore, Times New Roman, since you're the first-placer, you'll cast the tie-breaking vote if needed.

Remember, if you don't vote, your vote will automatically be cast against the most inactive player up for elimination. And to keep things interesting, I won't distinguish between inactive votes allotted this way and votes manually cast against that player.

...unless, of course, it's a two-person vote like this one. In this case, an exception only applies to the two people up for elimination. In the case of inactivity, they'll automatically vote for each other instead of whichever one of the two is more inactive. (That just makes more sense, doesn't it?) Technically, you could override it and manually vote for yourself, but there's no good reason to do that anyway, so...yeah.

Remember, to vote, simply DM me the name of the contestant you want to eliminate. Also, don't forget to spend your Tokens if you want to! [insert name here], you can vote early if you wish, but I'll call for your votes on the 26th of July—tomorrow. Until then, see you soon!