Round 7 Whack

All right, first, an announcement. Contestant #19, Ink Well, has informed me of their resignation, bringing Nova Roma down to six.

Now that that's said, welcome to WTFORC Season 1, where we make up the rules as we go!

Due to this challenge's time period being weird, crazy, and stressful for everyone (which I totally understand), I received fewer than five entries this round. Therefore, I'm only going to be handing out Basic Tokens to the first-place winner instead of the first five.

So with that being said, #1, with a score of 45/50, and receiving the 1st place prize of 5 Basic Tokens, is...

...Contestant #10, Times New Roman! (@MyKeThePro)

Now, for the team eliminations. Since there were fewer than five entries, I won't be revealing the teams' rank scores; rather, I'll only tell you which place the teams got.

First, Team #1, receiving 2 Basic Tokens each, is...Nova Roma!

Now, receiving 1 Basic Token each, Team #2 is...

...[insert name here]!

That means The Royal Cowards are up for elimination.

Here's a list of who all got Token awards this round:

+3 or more Basic Tokens 
+7Times New Roman (@MyKeThePro)

+2 Basic Tokens
Top Hat (@GuiGui078)
Velv (@MystikHope)
Placeholder (@Demonvampire987)
Sticker (@_Reqxy_)
Chocolate Bar (@poop-e-head)

+1 Basic Token
Takeout Coffee (@M30WS0M3)
Magnet (@nofacebitxh)

——————————

Potted Plant, Gemy, Bleach Bottle, ToNT, and Red Button, you are all up for elimination. DM me the name of the contestant that you want to eliminate. Remember, if you abstain, your vote will automatically be allocated to the most inactive player. Everyone else, don't forget to spend your Tokens!

Also, another announcement: there's going to be a Merge. Since Contestant #20, Warped Wart Block, has deleted their account, Takeout Coffee and Magnet are the only remaining members of [insert name here]. So at the start of Round 8, I'm dissolving [insert name here]. Takeout Coffee will join Nova Roma, and Magnet will join The Royal Cowards. (This Merge takes place next round, so Magnet is still safe from elimination.)

The Royal Cowards, you've got until the 20th of September, three days from now, to DM me your vote. See you soon!