Round 6 Wait

All right, I'm changing the rules again. Don't worry, it's just a minor change. Starting now, I will distinguish between manual votes and inactive votes (votes that are automatically cast for the most inactive player up for elimination).

Okay, now that that's out of the way, it's elimination time. For the first time ever, The Royal Cowards were up for elimination. So, let's see where the votes lie.

The first vote was for...

...Red Button.

That was the only manual vote, meaning that the other five votes will be cast for the most inactive player. Potted Plant, Gemy, Bleach Bottle, and Red Button have all participated in at least one challenge, so they're safe from being the most inactive. Mac and Cheese and ToNT are the only two who haven't participated in a challenge so far.

But I did find a pretty decisive tie-breaker.

You can look back at Chapter 2 to check, or you can take my word for it: since ToNT wrote an audition for the camp, that means Mac and Cheese is deemed the most inactive player and thus receives all five inactive votes. Therefore, in a 5–1 vote, Contestant #14, Mac and Cheese (@Jabewostar), is eliminated. Thanks for playing, and goodbye!

*yeets Mac and Cheese into space*

——————————

And that's it! Get ready for your next challenge, contestants, because I'll be announcing it on the 2nd of September—tomorrow. See you soon!