Round 3 Wait 1

Welcome to the third (well, technically, second) elimination ceremony, everyone! I enjoyed reading all of the entries, and now that it's the day after the deadline, it's time to hand out awards!

So, without further ado, #5, being the third contestant to attain a score of 39/50, and receiving 1 Basic Token, is...Contestant #9, Potted Plant! (@Echo_The_Emo)

#4, being the second contestant to attain a score of 39/50, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #19, Ink Well! (@bfbfanficfan)

#3, being the first contestant to attain a score of 39/50, and receiving 3 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #3, Bleach Bottle! (@MangoManDude)

#2, with a score of 42/50, and receiving 4 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #1, Takeout Coffee! (@M30WS0M3)

And finally, #1, with a score of 45/50, and receiving the 1st place prize of 5 Basic Tokens, is...

...Contestant #12, Velv! (@MystikHope)

Good job, everyone! Believe me, it was a very close race for third through fifth—some of you just barely missed it. You all did great, though!

Now, it's time for that exciting segment of the competition—the segment where you find out which team is up for elimination. And since we skipped the last two eliminations, you can bet that I'm gonna actually do one this time. But first, the safe teams.

Team #1, with an average rank of about 19.3, and receiving 3 Basic Tokens each, is...Nova Roma!

Team #2, with an average rank of about 26.8, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens each, is...The Royal Cowards!

Finally, with an average rank of about 36.5, and receiving 1 Basic Token each, Team #3 is...

...[insert name here]!

That means Ln'eta, with an average rank of about 39.6, is up for elimination.

Here's a list of who all got Token awards this round:

+4 or more Basic Tokens
+8Velv (@MystikHope)
+5Takeout Coffee (@M30WS0M3)
+5Bleach Bottle (@MangoManDude)
+5Ink Well (@bfbfanficfan)

+3 Basic Tokens
Times New Roman (@MyKeThePro)
Top Hat (@GuiGui078)
Placeholder (@Demonvampire987)
Sticker (@_Reqxy_)
Potted Plant (@Echo_The_Emo)

+2 Basic Tokens
Ink Pot (@ThehumanNamedE)
Gemy (@katismoi)
Mac and Cheese (@Jabewostar)
ToNT (@superomego)

+1 Basic Token
Magnet (@nofacebitxh)
Crossy (@halfasleeptypist)
Candy Wrapper (@Bl00g3r_Lov3rr)

——————————

Red Button, Chocolate Bar, Warped Wart Block, and Hydraulic Press, you four are up for elimination. Make sure to think carefully about who you want to vote to eliminate. For those of you who have enough Basic Tokens, think about buying some other Tokens to help you in the competition. (If you want to know how many Basic Tokens you have, just DM me and I can tell you.)

And yes, before you point it out, I do realize that Contestant #5, Cat, and Contestant #22, Ancient Debris have deleted their accounts. But I've already skipped two eliminations, so I'm not skipping a third one in a row, especially at the beginning of the season. I'm just making Rounds 4 and 6 reward challenges instead—double Basic Token prizes and a special advantage in the challenge after.

On the 19th of June, three days from now, I'll ask the four contestants up for elimination for their votes. Until then, see you soon!