Round 16 Write: rawr x3 nuzzles pounces on you uwu you so warm

—————The Story—————

Round 16! Thanks for getting me back from space, guys. I bet that challenge was really out of this world!

*crickets*

Anyway, down to business. Remember that gourmet dinner I treated all of you to last night as a reward? You all definitely remember that, right?

Well, it turned out that the food you ate was actually part of an experimental line of foods designed with the intention of transforming its consumers into different anthropomorphic domestic animals and provoking several changes in the consumer's brain to fit the mindset of said animal.

In other words, you're all furries.

Except, you know, instead of the suits, you're actually the animal.

Now, I was never one for fine dining and I had eaten fast food instead, so I'm fine. But it'll take me about a day to get this reversed, so...I guess I can turn this into a challenge.

—————The Challenge—————

Your challenge is simple: write about your day as a humanoid animal. You can hang out with everyone, explore the stadium or apartment, spend it locked up in your room like an antisocial recluse—it's up to you!

—————The Rules—————

• You must write a story detailing your day as an anthro (a humanoid animal).

• You can write about practically anything in your story (pulling tools out of your non-existent pockets, flying, using magic, etc.), including your fellow contestants. However, the general landscape of reality must not be shattered, bent, changed, etc. by the end of it.

[+] You (as the writer, not as the object) are allowed to choose which animal you've turned into—as long as it has fur. (Obviously.)

• Stories are due by the 17th of March, two weeks from now.

• If all stories are submitted early, then I may start the Whack phase early as well.

• Any violation of these rules will result in automatically being up for elimination.

If you have any questions about the challenge, don't be afraid to ask me. If I feel like it's of general interest to the rest of the contestants, I'll add it here.

—————The Goal—————

This round's goal: MOST CRINGE-WORTHY

Yep, you read that right. I don't know if I'm going to regret this or love this. The contestant with the highest rank will be immune from elimination.

—————The Prizes—————

✓ Rank 1: Immunity.
Everyone else: Up for elimination.

—————The Lesson—————

I cannot bring myself to write a cringe-worthy story to save my life. Every story I've ever written has been high-effort to some degree—or at least, none of them have ever been truly low-effort. Heck, even my NSFW works are meant to be serious, plot-filled stories and have over 9000 words.

However, the Internet is more than happy to help. In fact, fanfiction sites in particular have not just a selection, not just a plethora, but a full-on nuclear arsenal of cringe-worthy "literature" for you to peruse in research.

One fanfiction site I especially like is a website called Wattpad. Maybe you've heard of it.

And for once, don't use Grammarly. Nothing says cringe like sub-par grammar.

Good luck, contestants! Ready, set, write!