Round 6 Whack

This is the first round we've had that didn't feature a Wait 1 phase. Wow, I'm still kinda getting used to that.

First, an announcement. Contestant #7, Ink Pot, has informed me of his resignation, bringing the total number of contestants left to 16 (if I counted correctly). All right, now it's time for the awards!

#5, with a score of 37/50, and receiving 1 Basic Token, is...Contestant #1, Takeout Coffee! (@M30WS0M3)

#4, with a score of 39/50, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #3, Bleach Bottle! (@MangoManDude)

#3, with a score of 42/50, and receiving 3 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #8, Placeholder! (@Demonvampire987)

#2, with a score of 43/50, and receiving 4 Basic Tokens, is...Contestant #10, Times New Roman! (@MyKeThePro)

And finally, #1, with a score of 46/50, and receiving the 1st place prize of 5 Basic Tokens, is...

...Contestant #12, Velv! (@MystikHope)

Good job, everyone! But now, it's elimination time. Will The Royal Cowards or Nova Roma finally be up for elimination for a change, or will they become the last two teams remaining after this round? It's time to find out.

First, Team #1, with an average rank of about 22.3, and receiving 2 Basic Tokens each, is...Nova Roma!

Now, with an average rank of about 33.7, and receiving 1 Basic Token each, Team #2 is...

...for the first time ever, [insert name here]!

That means The Royal Cowards, with an average rank of about 40.7, are up for elimination.

Here's a list of who all got Token awards this round:

+3 or more Basic Tokens
+7Velv (@MystikHope)
+6Times New Roman (@MyKeThePro)
+5Placeholder (@Demonvampire987)

+2 Basic Tokens
Ink Well (@bfbfanficfan)
Top Hat (@GuiGui078)
Sticker (@_Reqxy_)
Chocolate Bar (@poop-e-head)
Bleach Bottle (@MangoManDude)
Takeout Coffee (@M30WS0M3)

+1 Basic Token
Magnet (@nofacebitxh)
Warped Wart Block (@TheWarpedStrider27)

——————————

Potted Plant, Gemy, Mac and Cheese, Bleach Bottle, ToNT, and Red Button, you six are going to have to make a choice you've never had to make before: you have to vote someone out of the competition. Nova Roma, congratulations on your consistent winning streak! And [insert name here], good job staying alive! Who knows? Maybe you three could pull through and win the whole thing!

Don't forget to spend your Tokens if you have them. Remember, The Royal Cowards, since the Wait 1 phase doesn't exist anymore, there's less time on the clock before the elimination. You've got until the 31st of August, three days from now, to decide who to send into space. (And don't forget about the new rule about inactive votes!)

That's all for now! See you soon!