Tired of cliché? How about an unpredictable werewolf comedy?💙🦋

Book Title: ALPHA STONE

*Behind the scene*
..

"Who the hell gave you that notion about me, Miss Gremory?" Sir Colton murmured, staring at me like I had just said something fascinating. He folded his arms, and my eyes ran through his moving biceps which was still outlining, even with the overcoat.

"I mean, you look like a playboy and a one-night-stand kind of guy." I said. He cocked a brow, at my words.

"Do I?"

Colton crossed his legs like a gentleman, straightening his vampiric neckline clothing he always had on.

"Umm, yeah..." I trailed, biting my lips and asking myself if he thought of me as clumsy by doing that.

"That's quite an enthralling idea. Wonder how much more rumors about me, are out there." he murmured, with his blue eyes glancing at me.

"You're a successful billionaire, you write book porn, have the features to make any man feel ashamed. Did you perhaps expect a different kind of rumor?"

His phone rung and he took it, going to a corner to answer it. I saw his nose flare and he seemed angry. Something that sounded like a growl came from his direction.

Next thing, he walked up to me.

"I have to go attend to something urgent, Rias. We would have this conversation later."

"Okay, sure." I answered.

Not that there was anything to talk about though... but that made a certain hope twinge in me.
Cole moved to go, when he came back. He tucked a part of my hair behind my ears, bringing his lips closely to them.

"And...I don't mind you on the bed with your legs wide apart for me, when I do come around." he whispered.

*Book on My Profile*
📚📚🥰💯