24🔸Addled hearts

Third Person

Third Person

"What was that all about?" Arjun quired leaning against the couch.

Krishna raised a brow as he removed his crown letting the curls free "I believe you were as much present there as I was" The corner of his lips slowly lifted up in an impish smile "That's why I say spend some time with your wife, separation just intensifies our feelings Parth"

"I was that obvious, huh?" Arjun breathed closing his eyes.

"You both were" Krishna took sit beside Arjun before pouring down some fruits juice in his glass.

"What am I going to do Madhav?" Arjun stood up "She is everything I wish and only thing I can't have. I feel suffocated around her, I just wish to go as far away as possible"

"Then do it" Krishna declared monotonously, sipping his drink.

Arjun gave him a long suffering look "Am I supposed to laugh?"

"No, you're supposed to get ready" Krishna rose to his feet before adding "for your performance.

Arjun let out a low groan "I don't really feel comfortable about it. I don't even know her"

"Relax, she is just a tiny woman and of no harm" Krishna scoffed "Learn to enjoy a little, Parth"

"And what's your idea of 'enjoyment' is? Playing veena for random princesses?" Arjun teased.

"Playing the veena itself is a matter of pleasure. Instead of focusing on 'why' you're playing it just concentrate on your art"

Arjun was silent for moment before breathing out "I'll try" he gulped the drink in one go.

Draupadi

Draupadi

"What?" My brows joined in confusion while Satyabhama nodded.