32🔸Crushed

Note : Vajragni is now rated mature.

Third Person

Third Person

Bhanumati stared blankly at the woman in the big full length mirror as she pushed herself off of the bed. Her vermilion smeared face was bereft of any emotions, her eyes as hollow as a God foresaken deserted land.

She was now married.

She tried to repeat the sentence again and again to help her brain register the fact but in vain, it only causes even more silent tears to trail down her cheeks, soaking the rumpled piece of clothe that was barely hiding her breasts. Bhanu's gaze landed on the fresh scratches and wounds on her neck and shoulder that she was supposed to call 'love bites'.

A wave of nausea swept over her while her fingers clutched the bloody bedsheet as she closed her eyes. She wasn't just married to someone she didn't choose but the way he 'obtained' her was enough to realise he was nothing but a beast. There was nothing romantic about the union, nothing poetic, like her married friends had told her, nothing at all.

After all It was an union of lust and terror. Lust from his side and terror from Bhanumati's.

She side glanced at her 'husband' who laied sprawled beside her, after their wedding consumption. He had neither been gentle to her soul nor her body. Even though he had whispered many sweet things, it sounded way too feigned way too contrived for her to believe any of it.

"Still dreaming of garlanding the prince of your dream, dear Bhanu?"

She became rigid as his cackle reached her ears. Her instinct screamed at her to get off the bed, to get away from him but right then even breathing felt like too toiling for her. Soon his rough hand swiftly caught her wrist "Forget him Bhanu, I'm sure you're not planning on following that slut of a woman, Draupadi's footsteps, are you?"

Bhanumati stared at him incredulously "Isn't she your sister in law?"

"That does not change the fact she is a whore" Yanking Bhanumati harshly he forced her to lay on top of him before adding "A bewitching whore though"

His chest vibrated as he laughed at his own possible joke while Bhanumati laid there motionlessly, letting him have his way with her.

"Bhanu, you do know I love you, right?" Duryodhan breathed in her ear.

"I do" She whispered because she had nothing else to say.