50🔸Of rage and love

Yadavi Subhadra

Yadavi Subhadra

Third Person

Subhadra had the kind of serenity in her beauty and character that provided Arjun with solace. His heart which had been torn and shattered years ago needed Ulupi's aggressive desire, Chitra's possessive adoration and Subhadra's tranquil worship to survive the haunting loneliness of his twelve years long exile.

Yet, yet his whole being was yearning and craving for the fierce love from the first woman of his life. The blue flame of Panchal who was born for him, whose ethereal beauty was so surreal that she never appeared as human to him. The woman he had obtained through his passion, his archery.

All these years Arjun had successfully curbed his feelings toward her, hurting and wounding her innocent heart in the process but now when it was time for him to return to her, he was more than eager to claim her, mark her and pour his heart and love out.

"Lost in someone's thoughts, Arya?" A soft voice took Arjun out of his trance and he turned around to see Subhadra standing at the entrance of the terrace looking beautiful in her light pink royal attire.

"Do you know how it feels to see your husband getting zoned out despite having you so near?" She pouted encircling her arms around his robust arm.

"How dare I zone out despite having the Yadava Princess before me?" Arjun let out an exasperated sigh "Your Bhrata Balram's threat is all I could hear nowadays, since I abducted you"

Subhadra made a face removing her arms "So it's Bhrata Balram you're scared of? My love and emotions are nothing"

Subhadra was extremely sensitive, too sensitive to even joke with. Arjun who had this habit of making joke out of anything and everything to deal with situations, regretted.

He came near her and wrapped his arms around her from back and kissed on her earlobe "It's your love and emotions that made this ascetic an abductor, Bhadra"

Subhadra closed her eyes feeling a shiver run down her spine and smiled in satisfaction "Bhrata Krishna's messenger has returned from Khandavprasth"

Subhadra gasp a little when Arjun removed his arms around her in a rather haste "He did?"