57🔸 Her former friend

Third Person

Third Person

The whole family of Yadava along with their kinsman and friends have graced the land of Pandavas. The Queen mother could barely suppress her joy on seeing her younger brother and after ages as she greeted him and his wives with tears glistening on her large experienced eyes.

The Queens of Pandavas greeted the wives of Krishna and Balaram. Draupadi who always wished to meet the first of Krishna was awed by Vaidharvi who appeared like an epitome of serenity. One could just forget all their distress just through her nearness such divine was her aura.

She was absolutely ethereal with her golden complexion that shone against her red silk which was draped around and petite figure in a slight different way than Draupadi does. Her dark brown hair was artistically set in a bun. Her eyes lined up with kohl and full lips that were curved into a beautiful smile were painted in bright red.

Draupadi went ahead and touched the feet of Krishna's first wife who in return blessed the dearest friend of her husband.

Arjun closed his eyes feeling rapture sailing through his senses as he wrapped his arms around his Madhav before a complain from a familiar feminine voice made him aware of her presence

"Arjun just for your information, along with your cousin we all have came" Satya didn't even try to hide the irk she felt seeing Arjun and Krishna acting as if they met after ages of separation when it had barely been few days.

Breaking the hug off of Krishna Arjun immediately moved to Satyabhama and dramatically bowed before her "How can I not be aware of your presence, Queen Satyabhama"

Arjun's act made the young ladies giggle while the elders smiled before moving in the palace letting the younger ones have their fun. Arjun side glanced at his lotus eyed beauty who was trying her best to stop the smile caused by him making the corner of his lips curl in a joy of this small victory.

"Well you two certainly act like that" Embarrassed by the third Pandav's gesture and humour Satyabhama retorted before moving toward her friend who stood a little away from Subhadra with a tender smile playing across her opulent visage before pulling her into a warm embrace "How are you Panchali?"

"I'm good Satya, what about you?" Her friend replied before breaking the hug but Satya knew better than trusting her words when her vibrant eyes looked anything but happy but Satyabhama decided to not say anything when everyone else was there too. Satyabhama pressed her hands softly assuring her through her eyes before leaving to greet the other ladies.

Krishna took this opportunity and went to greet the Queen and Arjun became alert and focused all his attention on them. He knew along with Arjun himself, Draupadi had misunderstood Krishna as well.

"How are you Kalyani" Krishna inquired with all the affection in the world oozing from his words and gaze

Arjun watched the rigidness in her eyes were replaced by moisture of softness but she quickly blinked them away and bent down to touch Krishna's feet before replying "By your grace I am quite content, Vasudev"