46🔸The Naga Princess

Princess Ulupi

Princess Ulupi

Song- Ka Karu Sajani

Third Person

The woman standing in front of him had a very familiar expression on her strikingly beautiful face, her emerald eyes were roving all over his body while she took a step closer.

"Rajkumar Parth" She whispered with her fair cheeks slowly turning crimson.

"Since you seem to already know my identity, care to tell yours and what necessity did you have to commit something as bold as abduction of a man" Arjun didn't even try to hide the annoyance her action caused him.

His insult was met with a melancholy smile "What reason there could be for a woman to abduct a man, Prince. You're wise and one of the most learned men of this time"

"My perception might not be your truth, Devi" Arjun jabbed "I request you to please stop playing with words and tell the truth"

Quickly masking the hurt Ulupi gave Arjun her dazzling smile "I am Ulupi, daughter of Naga King Kauravya" She paused and looked into Arjun's Amber eyes which were still as cold as his heart was and continued "I've been observing you since the day you've arrived at Gangadwar and could think of nothing but you"

Ulupi closed her eyes to swallow down the mortification . She was about to do something that no princess had ever dared to do but oh was she a helpless mess " I want you to spend a night with me and bless me with a child"

To say Arjun was taken aback by her boldness would be an understatement. His eyes examined her, she was absolutely and divinely gorgeous, and any man in his right mind would never deny her request but Arjun was definitely not in his right mind such he felt no attraction towards the Nagakanya.

"I—" Arjun cleared his throat "Forgive me Devi but I'm currently observing Brahmachar—"

"I know" Ulupi cut him off  "But Prince, your vow is only for Panchali" Ulupi observed as his face grew stiff with the mention of his wife "Just like for her it's you but not the other Pandavas and she is enjoying her conjugal life with her other husbands" Ulupi took another step closer and looked up, her face only an inch away from Arjun's as she husked "You're also free to enjoy marital bliss Parth, let me be the woman who makes you taste the ultimate bliss of union"