Chapter - 2

Pritika's POV
It’s been 1 hour the bus has started the journey from the first stoppage. We have had our dinner at that first stopped. Now in the bus almost every passenger in sleeping. Outside is very dark and quiet as it is night time and inside the there is only one dim blue light is on. My grandma is also sleeping beside me. I am not sleepy at all, in my mind there is many questions running.
Why are we going to City? Why grandma isn’t saying anything to me?? I am very confuse.
Let me tell me about myself through out this journey as it a long journey so I would not be bored.
I am Pritika Mehra. I am 22 years old. Everyone says I am the most beautiful girl in our village, that’s why they call me Priti as pretty not Pritika. My eyeballs colour is blue, I got it from my mother. I exactly look like her but my grandma and some of our neighbours say I am more beautiful than her, But I think my mother was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. My papa was also very handsome. I got my dark black curly hair from him.
I miss them very much… yes.. They have left me… left me alone in this world with my grandmother. when I was 9 years old… my father, Prithvi Mehra died because of an accident and almost after 6 months of my dad’s death my mom, Kritika Mehra also left us forever. She couldn’t able to handle my father’s death. I am sad…but I am happy that they are now together. They loved each other very much. I was only  9 still I remember everything.
I don’t know many things about my mother’s family. I only know that they didn’t accept my parents marriage as my father was poor and when my father got into the accident my mother had gone to them for financial help but they refuse to help. So I hate them if they had helped, then maybe my both parents would have alive. I have no interest to know about them.
My grandma is my everything after my  both parents death. We struggle a lot, actually my grandma struggled. She used to work as maid in some houses in our village. When I was 16 , I had started to do tuition classes to help my grandma and now I teach dance as I love to dance. I learned it from watching television at our neighbours house and moreover, it is in my genes. My mother was good in dance. We don’t have any television in our house. We can’t afford anything luxury… we barely afford good meal two times a day. Where my dadi used to work they used to gave some food…..my phone , it is also has given by them, when their son bought a new one….but still all this struggle I complete my study. My grandma says education is the only treasure which no one can take  away from you and it will also help you to move forward in your life. So I studied very hard, I got scholarship because of my good marks, with the help of that scholarship I complete my graduation.
Ohh we have almost reached the city…
It is now morning when we reached the city, after almost 12 hours of journey in a bus I am little tired.
BANDANA : Priti , let’s go dear.
PRITIKA : Dadi, now please answer me where are we going? Why did we come here?
BANDANA : you will know soon. I will tell you everything later, now don’t ask me anything… just follow me.
Sighing I am followed dadi. she gave  taxi driver a address and that taxi took us in front of a big house.
I was mesmerized seeing such a beautiful house in front of me….
FLASHBACK END
Third Person’s POV
Sound of the door opening broke the trance of Pritika.
Pritika looked through her veil and saw the person whom she has gotten married some hours ago entered into the room.