Chapter - 49

Third Person’s POV
At night after dinner when everyone was sitting in the living room and having ice cream, Radhika noticed Natasha wasn’t present there.
RADHIKA : where is Natasha?
Then everyone else also noticed that Natasha wasn’t present in the room.
NILIMA : Yeah… right, where is she? She wasn’t present at the dinner time. We completely forgot about her. This is so embarrassing. Nidhi you should have called her for dinner.
NIDHI : don’t worry dadi, this isn’t embarrassing… because Natasha is not in the house. She has gone.
ADITI : She has gone to her house?
NIDHI : Yes… but not the house they have here. She has gone back to London.
Everyone was surprised hearing this. Aditi, Pratima and Radhika were very happy and as usual Radhika couldn’t control her mouth in happiness.
RADHIKA : Thank god! The problem has gone.
NIDHI : What?
NARESH : No no Nidhi, nothing… your chachi was talking with me. She has this very bad habit. Sometimes she speaks aloud. We were discussing something about business. The problem which had occurred has gone.
Nidhi didn’t said anything. It was difficult to say did she believe that or not. But it was clear that other members didn’t believe. They clearly understood Radhika was talking about Natasha. Some of them didn’t understand the reason but some of them knew why she has said this.
In London, in a bedroom of a big luxurious apartment two naked bodies were entangled with each other when with a thud the door of the bedroom opened.
“who the f*ck - ” the man stopped in middle seeing the person standing at the entrance of the room in a crying face.
“ Get out” – saying this he get up from the bed and started dressing.
When the man saw the lady on the bed still didn’t get out, he yelled at her “ what are you waiting for? Get out!” “I thought you…” “ I don’t pay you for thinking. Get out right now.”
The woman on the bed hurriedly got up, somehow covering herself with the bedsheet, she left the room.
NATASHA : brother… I need your help.
NEEL : of course I will help you sis? Now tell me what happened, why are you crying?
NATASHA : Brother, I want you to kill Pritika.  (hatred was clear in her tone)
NEEL : WHAT??? Have you lost your mind? You want me to kill Pritika for you? I love you that doesn’t mean I want to go to jail for you.
NATASHA : why would you go to jail? You have murdered before. You didn’t go to jail… right? Dad saved you both times.
NEEL : for your kind information little sis, both times, they were maids in our house and both times it wasn’t intentional. I am not a serial killer….. You are talking about Pritika, wife of Adesh Chauhan…the Chauhan family will not only send me to jail but they also destroy our life, if anything happen to Pritika. Murder is  not an option. By the way why do you suddenly want to murder her? This time also your plan didn’t work out?
NATASHA : This time I didn’t even get the chance to execute my plan. That bit*h is pregnant…Argh!!!!
Said frustrated way and started throwing things present in the room.
NEEL : Hey hey hey calm down sis…
NATASHA : calm down? You are telling me to calm down. She is pregnant with Adesh's child. Why? Why? Why? It should be me. God knows  Where this bit*h suddenly come from. It was all set. Mom promised me she will talk with Aditi aunty but nooo this bit*h came and ruined everything. Snatched my right from me. She have to die. Now there is no other way. They will never find out. She will die and I will marry Adesh. I will bear children for him. I will be his wife.
Natasha was smiling like a maniac.
NEEL : you think that after Pritika died Adesh will marry you?
NATASHA : yes… why not?
NEEL : hah! Then you don’t know him properly. The Adesh I know and the bonding you said they have between them, if it’s true… then Adesh will never marry you. He will spend his whole life in the sorrow of Pritika’s death.
NATASHA : He will eventually forget. No one can live their life like that. Even if he does that, then his family will fix our marriage. His family will never want their son  to live a life like that… right?
NEEL : You claim to love him. You don’t even know him and his family?
Natasha looked at his brother frowningly.
NEEL : if the Chauhans really force their children, would Pratima aunty still have been living as widow of his husband? When her husband died, she was so young and Ridhi was also very small. Many families wanted to marry their son with her even though she was a widow with a child, because she is Paresh Chauhan's only daughter. She could easily get married but she didn’t and her family also didn’t force her.
NATASHA : Then what do want me to do? Give up?? Accept that Pritika is going to give birth Adesh's child.
NEEL : How do you know it’s Adesh’s child?
NATASHA : of course…it’s Adesh's child who else’s could it be?
NEEL : why? It could be Dhruv's no?
NATASHA : How could it would be Dhruv’s. She is…… wait….are you suggesting something?
NEEL : A hint to the wise is enough.
Natasha gave a devilish smile.
NATASHA : you are genius brother…I love you.
Saying this Natasha was going out of the room when Neel stopped her.
NEEL : don’t be in so much hurry sis. Something needs time.
NATASHA : but…
NEEL : no but… this is your last straw, so don’t ruined this. Have some patience.
NATASHA : Ok… I will listen to you this time.
NEEL : good….By the way when you came why didn’t you bring Nidhi?
NATASHA : Brother, don’t think about her. The Chauhans will kill you.
NEEL : it’s not like I am thinking about her. If she thinks about me then what can I do about it? You are using her on my name still you don’t want me to have her? So selfish you are!
Natasha rolled her eyes.
NATASHA : After I get married with Adesh, you can have her as much as you want.
NEEL : no no not much, once is enough. Just once in my bed is enough for me… and I think for her also. After spending one night with me, her all crush, love and all other useless emotions will flew away.
NATASHA : tsk tsk tsk poor Nidhi! Hahaha.
Both brother and sister were smiling looking at each other like the villains in movies.