Chapter - 42

Third Person's POV
Aditi was going towards the parking lot with other women of the family when Nilesh stopped her by holding her hand. Everyone else go ahead leaving them alone.
ADITI : what happened?
NILESH : can we not go home?
Aditi looked at him confusingly.
ADITI : what do you mean? Where do you want to go?
NILESH : let’s go somewhere else. You don’t have to be jealous. I am only yours. We will spend tonight together.
ADITI : what happened to you? Why are you behaving like this? And why would I be jealous?
NILESH : Don’t lie. I have seen you look towards me during Pritika’s performance.
ADITI : you are out of your mind!!
Said this Aditi left from there with an angry expression.
“Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Wrong move.”
Nilesh looked back and saw Adesh was standing with Rahul, who was trying to control his smile. Adesh walked over to his father.
ADESH : wrong move, dad. Never tell your wife she is lying or wrong. Is this what I have teach you? You’re a very  poor student. You have to work hard.
Nilesh removed Adesh hand with a jerk from his shoulder, where Adesh had kept his hand.
NILESH : Shut up! You are an idiot! Your ideas are also like you. You find it funny… right Rahul? I will send you both to Africa on our project then you both give your romantic advice to yourself. You both are an idiot.
Saying this Nilesh left from there. Rahul and Adesh both looked at each other giving each other a understanding look and went towards their partners.
Nidhi was busy in her Phone when Pritika approached her.
PRITIKA : Thank you.
Nidhi looked up from her phone with a frowning face.
PRITIKA : I noticed you also applauded for me. You also stood with them. I am very hap-
NIDHI : Hey listen! I don’t support you. I have appreciated your work. I am an artist. So I respect another artist. Don’t think I support you… and one more thing, I haven’t said this you before but I am telling you today. I don’t like you. You’re not worthy to be my brother’s wife. I will uproot you from my brother’s life. I promise .
Nidhi left from there leaving Pritika alone. Today Pritika didn’t mind Nidhi's words. Today she realised Nidhi isn’t a bad person. She is just little immature and stubborn. Pritika believes that one day Nidhi will support her (Pritika), respect her (Pritika) as her(Nidhi) sister-in-law. Of course that day will definitely come but  Pritika didn’t know  that she have to pay a big price for that.
Pritika was looking at the direction Nidhi just left with a smiling face when Adesh came from behind and put his hand on her shoulder.
Pritika got startled because of sudden touch on her shoulder.
Pritika : ohh you scared me!
ADESH : You are so timid…
PRITIKA : I am not.
ADESH : ok ok… fine let’s go..
Adesh and Pritika were going to sit onto their car when Rahul and Tanvi came in front of them.
RAHUL : You know guys… we will not mind if we get a new member before our marriage from you. I think that would be the best gift for us from you. What’s say Tanvi?
TANVI : yes I will love that.
Pritika’s face became red in shyness.
TANVI : Come fast tomorrow morning… we will be waiting you.
Tanvi and Rahul left from there… Adesh and Pritika sat on their car.
PRITIKA : are we going to Tanvi di's house tomorrow?
ADESH : No… why?
Pritika : Then why she said she will be waiting for us?
ADESH : ohh that because they are coming at our house tomorrow.
Pritika gave a confused look…
PRITIKA : Then shouldn’t it be us who should be waiting for them? Why she said they will be waiting for us?
ADESH : ohh that! Because we aren’t going home.
Pritika looked at Adesh with knitted eyebrows.
PRITIKA : What do you mean we aren’t going home? Then where are we going?
ADESH : To my favorite hotel.
PRITIKA : what? But why?
ADESH : what why? Do you think… that just kissing on my cheeks was enough as my reward? No… absolutely not. I will take my reward fully. Moreover the day after tomorrow we are going to your village. I know after meeting your dadi, you will completely ignore me. So I have to think about me no?
PRITIKA : We will go to the village the day after tomorrow… really?
ADESH : Yes… I have promised you. So I have to keep that… right?
Happiness was clearly visible on Pritika's face hearing that she will going to meet her dadi soon.
ADESH : Then I think I will get my reward happily from you…right?
Pritika didn’t said anything she just smiled. Tonight they will again going to immersed in the sea of their love.
Today getting so much love and happiness, Pritika thanked god and her parents. She was very happy today.