Chapter - 19

Pritika’s POV
Today is 9th day we are here in Maldives. Today is 14th February [My story… my dates]… yes today is Valentine’s day and I am going to make tonight special for Adesh  as he has made this week very special for me.
We have reached here in Maldives on 6th February and from the next day he has started to give me gifts according to the valentine week.
On 7th February when I wake up at the morning, Adesh gave me a big  bouquet of red Roses wishing me “Happy Rose Day, wifey”. Seeing the bouquet of roses I was surprised and hearing his wished, I became more red than those red roses. ‘wifey’ really? Hearing this I became very shy but I liked it.
Next day, 8th February celebrates as proposed day. I thought there is nothing to celebrate about this day in our relationship. But Adesh surprised me giving me a Ring  and said “This ring is not a gift from a husband to his wife” I was confused at first hearing this but then he continued and my confusion got cleared. “our marriage has set up by our elders, so we are already husband and wife.  This ring is a gift from a friend to his friend. Will you accept my friendship? Will you be my best friend and wear this ring all time as the bond of our friendship. I know it’s sound strange to a husband ask his wife to be his friend but I want my wife to be my friend first. Will you accept?” I happily accepted his ring. I am still wearing it now and I will always wear it.
Next day on 9th February, as he had already gifted me, so I was sure he will definitely give me lots of chocolate and he did… but with another gift. He made a chocolate cake for me by himself in the kitchen of the resort, we have been staying.
On 10th February from morning I was waiting for a teddy bear and as expected he has given me a teddy bear . I was very happy. He had even said me something which made me blushed and also laugh at his childish statement. When I was happily hugging the teddy bear he said “you have such a cute, handsome living teddy bear but you are hugging that thing like it is more better than me” – said all these pouting pointing at him and the teddy bear.
On 11th  February, on the promise day he promised me –“ I will always try to be a good husband. I will always protect you and I will always be loyal to you.” I was very happy and satisfied hearing his promised. But some memories also came in my mind that day. Dhruv…he had also promised many things but… no no no I shouldn’t compare Adesh with him. I just hope Adesh will always keep his promise.
On 12th February, hug day when hugged me in his embrace he again promised something. He promised, “ My embrace will always give you warmth. Whenever you will feel lonely or sad though I will not let you feel that but still, whenever you will look back you will always find me there with open arms” .
On 13th February, kiss day… he kissed me very passionately. On every chance he got he kissed me. It’s not like he haven’t kissed me the whole week. He kissed… he have been kissing me on morning, at night, on every chance he got since our first kiss in the plane.
So today on Valentine’s day, he has woken me up with a kiss and giving me envelop he said “I love you, wifey”. I was shocked hearing his confession but I became more shocked opening the envelope. Inside the envelope, there was a form of a registration of a dance competition, and on the candidate’s name it is my name. “ This is the first step of achieving your dreams” .
In this beautiful nature of Maldives, Adesh's gifts, promises and gestures has made my week more beautiful… no no this made this week the best week of my life.
I know Adesh still hesitates to break the last boundary in our relationship for my comfort. But I will… I will break the last boundary in our relationship.
He has been always trying to be a best husband since we have gotten married. Now it’s my time to do the wife duty. The last boundary will break tonight. I will take the initiative.
From tonight we will completely be husband and wife, not only legally and emotionally but also Physically.